~30~ "Phone call." Heavy Smut warning♡

There might be a lot of mistakes in this because I made this at 2am- sorry about that 😭 Anyways enjoy<3

Michael POV:
Noah and I were cuddling on the couch watching TV. He didn't have work today since I begged him not to, it's been a while anyways because of his stupid work. But whatever.

I was about to fall asleep when suddenly Noah's phone started to ring in the kitchen. (It was charging in the kitchen.) We both looked at the counter and Noah unwrapped his hands on me, slowly getting up. "I'll be right back my love."

He pat my head and left to the kitchen. I looked back to the TV and sat up, curling into a ball until Noah came back. I heard his voice in the kitchen as he started to speak, I think it was someone from where he worked at. Judging by that, the phone call would take a bit, since work where he worked at was busy, since he worked in a busy company anyway.

(No it's not mcdonald's ok shut up 💀)

I felt like I wanted to do a small joke though, and now was a very good time to do it. He would get me back, oh definitely, but I don't really care. As long as I get to have my fun now. I stood up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen, so where I saw Noah leaning on the counter with his phone to his ear.

He glanced at me while still talking to the co-worker, and I smiled. I went over to him and slid down to the floor in front of him. He got a confused look on his face, but it slowly started turning into a face where he was realizing. He kept mouthing the word "no.", but I still continued.

I unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers to see his cock getting hard. I smirked up at him and he blushed. I was about to stand up and leave him like that, when he suddenly pushed my head down onto his cock. "MMH~" I moaned out from the shocked reaction. "Fuck.." He groaned.

"Hey, give me just a second." He spoke on the phone. He pressed the mute button and placed his phone on the counter, staring down at me. He gripped onto my hair and made me look at him, which made me feel so submissive. "You're going to suck on my cock while I talk on the phone. I don't want a moan, a whimper, or any noise out of your pathetic mouth and you'll get rewarded afterwards. If you make even the slightest bit of noise.." He trailed off.

I stared and waited for him to continue speaking, to which he said, "I'll fucking torture you until you're nothing and you're only screaming my name." I blushed and he smirked. "Got it, princess?" I nodded and he pet my head. "Good boy." He took his phone back from the counter and unmuted himself, talking on the phone and staring down at me.

I sucked on his cock and closed my eyes to try and help me at least a little bit to not moan, but it wasn't going too well. I wanted to moan so bad, but I couldn't really. I didn't want to get punished, so I continued sucking. Tears welled in my eyes and I stared up at him as he continued talking. He smirked at me and pushed my head down more to the point I gagged and moaned.

I immediately realized what I had done and looked back up at Noah, He had an eyebrow raised, but he was still smirking devilishly. "Sorry #####, but I have to go for now. I'll talk to you about the job later.." Before the man could even reply, Noah hung up the phone and placed it on the counter. "Didn't I give you an order?"

He smirked and placed his hand under my chin. I moaned, but nodded. "I hope you know that you're about to get fucking ruined, my darling. I'm going to make you fucking remember who you belong to." He seductively chuckled and I pulled away from his cock, as he lifted me up and carried me to our room. He gently tossed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. "Hm.. how should I punish you now.." I hitched my breath when he got close to my neck and started kissing it.

"Maybe I should fuck you until the morning so you won't be able to walk for hours?" I felt him smirk against my neck as he spoke. I blushed and whimpered out a response. "Or maybe I should degrade you like the fucking slut you are.. who's only mine." He caressed my cheek and continued kissing my neck. I whimpered again at the thought of the ideas he said and I blushed. He chuckled and kissed me, slowly lifting my shirt up.