~13~ "Shortie"-Fluff♡

Noah POV:
I sat on the couch just scrolling through my phone. Michael was in the kitchen making food for me, when I heard him yell my name. "Noah!" I looked towards the kitchen and got up. I walked over to the doorway and just leaned on it.

"Yes love?" I asked. "Can you help me please? I can't reach the salt." He looked back at me and pointed to the salt that was on the highest cabinet. I chuckled and went over to him.

I was just the same height of the cabinet, so when I grabbed the salt I held it even higher than it was before. He made a slightly angry face which I thought was adorable. He tried to jump to grab it, but it didn't work. "Shortie." I laughed and just brought it down to him.

"Here you go darling." He snatched it out of my hands and gave me a glare. "I'm not short." He growled a little. "No need to be feisty darling." I chuckled and grabbed his face while I kissed him. He seemed shocked at and I pulled away. He blushed at me and I smiled.

"You're adorable." He blushed a bit more and then yelled. "Stop making me flustered!" He kicked me in the leg and I fell down laughing. He made a sort of 'hmph' sound and continued to cook. "Sorry honey." I smiled. "Mhm."

I stood up still laughing a bit and went behind him, putting my arms around his waist, as I usually did. "Be careful, I don't want you to burn yourself on the stove." I smiled at his warning and just put my head on his head. "I will."

We went silent for a few seconds until he spoke again. "I love you." He spoke a little quietly as he placed his head in the crook of my neck, still facing the stove while cooking. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. I smiled and played with his hair. "I love you too my love."

342 words! If you didn't read my message, I am recovered now :) Take this small fluff chapter before all the angst I have planned of different AU's >:) I will post another short fluff after this maybe tomorrow, I hope you guys like it! Also, tell me if you guys would like a separate book for other AU's in the comments, thank you! See you guys in the next chapter<3