~27~ "Worked up." Heavy smut warning♥︎

This contains heavy smut, sex toys, degrading, and a lot more NSFW stuff! Read at your own risk, enjoy<3

Michael POV:
Noah was working in his office again. I was so fricking bored, I had been scrolling through tiktok for the past hour. I sighed and turned off my phone, putting it to my side and just staring at the ceiling.

I turned to my right and decided to take a nap to pass the time, but then I thought about an idea. What if I messed with Noah a bit? It would be fun. I lifted myself up and got off of our bed, then walked to the bathroom.

I turned on the light and brushed my hair making my bangs in the way that Noah liked them. My hair was a little long, so I decided to just leave it down. I stared down at the cabinet where I had a bit of makeup for special occasions, like important dinners and such. Just to mess with him though, I decided to put a little bit on. Just a little.

After finishing...

I looked at the body mirror we had in the room to see if I looked good, which if i'm being honest, I did. I was wearing a sort-of short white skirt, and black shirt with a white collar, (a shirt that Noah owner but I took) and some fishnets.

I finished by putting on some white socks with two black stripes at the top. Not gonna lie, I looked really good. I walked out of bedroom and straight to Noah's work office, opening the door gently. "Hey baby." I smiled as I fully walked in and stood at the entrance.

He looked up at me from his computer and blushed. "Uh, hey." He cleared his throat and went back to his computer as he still blushed. I smiled to myself as I saw my plan slowly starting to work. "Still working?" I walked over to him and peered over his shoulder at his computer.

From the looks of it, he was typing an email. I didn't pay attention though, I just pretended. "Y-yeah." He stuttered without looking at me. He went silent for a few seconds and I decided to make a move. "Y'know.. I was really bored a few minutes ago.." I said in a slight seductive voice, trailing my finger down his shoulder.

"Can you turn your chair around?" I said again. He didn't answer, but stopped typing on his computer. I smiled and backed away as he spun his chair around, and stared down at my outfit. I chuckled and walked towards him, adjusting myself to allow me to sit on his lap.

He held my waist to keep me from falling and I held onto his neck just in case. "I thought maybe we could have fun? You've been in your office all day anyway.." I let on of my hands go from his neck and trailed my finger down his chest. He blushed and looked away. I chuckled. "Cmon.. I know you want it too."

I got off from his lap and slid down to the floor in front of him. I trailed my finger over the viewable boner he had in his pants as I smiled. This was basically my plan, to get him worked up and leave him like that, which he would probably get back at me later for.

I guess you could say it was a little 'revenge' for him leaving me bored and alone. He looked down at me and just stared, waiting for me to do something. I tried taking his belt off but he gripped my wrist. "No. I still have to finish my work." He blushed.

I raised an eyebrow and smiled. "I know you want it too.." He didn't answer which only proved my point. "Cmon, please," I paused. "Master." I was about to reach for his boner, but he suddenly pulled on my hair and made me look up at him.

I gasped from the sudden movement and looked at him in the eyes. "You wanna be a slut? I'll fucking treat you like one." I blushed and whimpered. "Wait I- it was a prank I didn't-" "Ohh so this was a plan of yours hm? What a naughty boy." He chuckled as I stared into the hungry lust in his eyes and blushed.

"Get up." He let go of my hair and I got up. He stood up from his chair and I looked up. He picked me up and I gasped and grabbed onto his neck to keep myself from falling. He chuckled and carried me to our room, which he threw me into the bed once we got there.