~7~ "Clarifying a few more things"♡

Hello everyone! So I noticed some people asked me for more information on Michael and Noah, and some of the other Aftons, So I will provide!

First, Michael and Noah in my present AU do not posses anything. Noah used to posses Ennard, but his soul left him as soon as Michael and him reunited. When Noah died, William put Noah's body in Ennard and so his soul connected with Ennard. But now, it's left.

I am thinking of making Michael be able to posses Glamrock freddy. I am not sure at the moment, it depends how many of you all want it. For clarifying, William posses Springtrap, Scraptrap, Glitchtrap, and burn trap. However, He does not really use his burn trap form. Only to show it.

There is no Vincent or brother that William has in my AU. Mrs.Afton posses Ballora, Elizabeth posses Circus baby and Scrap baby. CC in my AU posses Golden Freddy along with Cassidy (who is a girl btw), but also posses Shadow Freddy if he wants.

Michael and Noah are fine with being near Ennard, they in fact talk at times. Michael is just a little scared, but not much anymore.

I'm pretty sure that's it! If you all have any questions, you can ask them in the comments and as soon as I reply, I will update this chapter and put the answer to your questions! I am also working on the Angel and Demon AU chapter, it should be out in a few days. Thank you for reading! See you all soon<3