~18~ "Really?"-Smut♡

Noah POV:
I was watching a movie with Michael in the living room. It was about 9PM, and we thought about just having a movie night today. He was laying on my lap and focused on the movie while I was just sort of drifting off already.

I felt a small shake followed by Michaels face cuddling into my stomach. I opened my eyes and looked down to Michael, who had indeed buried his face into my stomach.

I looked back at the TV, and saw that the couple that we had been watching were making out. Michael hadn't ever really liked sex or intense scenes like this in movies, so whenever one randomly came he would always cover his face, bury his face in my chest or just hide in the bathroom till the scene was done.

I chuckled and just held him while the scene continued to play. I was focused on the couple as they just made out, watching their every move. I felt myself start to get hard and I looked down. "Shit." I whispered. I rubbed Michaels head and just closed my eyes, trying to not think about it right now.

I felt Mike squirm around on my lap and I groaned. "Noah fix your belt, it's poking me." He mumbled as he sort of whined. I held his hips and pulled him down. "What are you doing?" He mumbled as he leaned into my neck.

I grabbed the remote and turned off the movie, putting my hands back on his hips. "I'm not wearing one though." I smiled as I felt him gasp very quietly on my neck, probably from realization. I chuckled and picked him up by his thighs, bringing him to our room.

I carefully opened the door, without dropping him, then closed it. I pushed him onto the bed, not really being able to contain myself anymore. I crawled on top of him, then looked at him in the eyes. A reddish blush color went across his face and I smiled. I went for his neck at first, but then paused.

"Before I do anything, are you okay with it?" I asked as I licked his neck. I heard him whine slightly, before nodding. As soon as I did, I bit down on a spot. "Ngh!~" he moaned a bit louder than I expected, so I probably found his sweet spot already.

I smirked against his neck and started to suck on that spot. He started to let out a couple of loud moans as I continued to suck on his neck. He covered his mouth with his right hand, and I grabbed ahold of it and slammed it on the bed.

"Don't cover any of your noises, you got that?" I looked back at him. He opened his eyes and looked down at me. "B-but-" I put a finger on his lips and shushed him. "Shh.. you don't want to have a punishment, do you?"

I smiled while raising an eyebrow. He shook his head and looked away. "Good. Now be a good boy and let me hear all of your moans and begs for me." I smirked as I let his hand go.

I continued to suck and bite on his neck, leaving hickeys all over it. "Ahh~" I started taking his and my shirt off. I unzipped my pants and bulked them down, and I did the same with Michaels shorts.  

I kissed him and pushed my tongue inside his mouth. I pulled away a few seconds later and put a finger on his lips. "You're going to want to save all your loud moans for later, because this is going to be a long night for you love." I smirked.

Michael POV:
"You're going to want to save all your loud moans for later, because this is going to be a long night for you love." He smirked. I thought we were just going to make out, so I guess I was wrong.

I nodded very slightly and he continued to take off our clothing. Once he was done, he lined himself with my hole. Without a warning, he slammed into me. I screamed a moan out and panted hard at the sudden move.

He waited for my signal which meant that he could move. I took about 3 minutes to get comfortable, which after I did I nodded to him and put my head on his shoulder. He start off slow at first, still holding my hips. "Ah~! F-faster.."

He then went faster and I moaned louder. "AH~ s-shit..!" I yelled. He started to lick and suck on my neck again. My body was getting so much pressure that I felt so amazing in that moment. "Ah~ N-Noah..~" I moaned louder.

I felt him smirk against my neck as he went even faster than he already was. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and moaned. "AHH~" I dug my face into his shoulder as he continued to pound into me. He pulled out and flipped out positions suddenly and slammed me on the bed, face down.

He then pounded into me again and I moaned. "N-Noah~ mm.. faster p-please~" I dug my face into the pillow and I felt him pull my head up again with my hair. "I don't follow commands for slutty bad boys~ so be a good one and maybe i'll do it~."

He whispered into my ear. I knew what he meant by that, basically he wanted me to moan louder and beg. "Ngh~.. please daddy~! Please fuck me hard~ so hard that I won't be able to walk for days~" I begged as I rose my ass a bit higher.

I heard him chuckle as he went faster. I moaned loudly at the action, and I felt a knot in my stomach. "A-ah~" I felt Noah cum into me, which caused me to cum on the bed sheets and a little on the floor. He pulled out and we both panted.

"Do you want to take a shower now or later?" He asked as he pet my hair. "Mm.. later.. i'm too tired right now anyway." I mumbled as I flopped down on the bed. I heard him laugh quietly and felt him lay down next to me.

"Okay love." He smiled as he kissed my cheek. I giggled slightly and cuddled into his chest. "I love you baby." I whispered before falling asleep. "I love you too darling."

1089 words! Finally, another smut. Don't worry, you'll be getting a little more of this soon for my smut lovers<3 ;) See you all in the next chapter! ^^