OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEWS:

Start from the beginning

AKI: "I think it's great how you're able to do that, Eli."

ELI: "Once they see Ayumu putting in so much effort, even more people are bound to get interested in school idols."

AKI: "Without any doubt. I mean, this is Ayu we're talking about. Her charms are definitely connected to the charms of school idols as a whole."

ELI: "Even so... Seeing Ayumu practice so much to overcome all those hurdles... It made me realize what a wonderful school idol she really is."

AKI: "I completely agree! It's been a privilege to watch Ayu blossom into the wonderful young woman she is today.
She's an amazing school idol and as charming as can be. But..."

ELI: "Hm?"

ELI: "Hm?"

AKI: "...while she is my childhood friend, it doesn't mean that my eyes are entirely on her.
You're a wonderful school idol too, Eli."

ELI: "Huh?"

AKI: "Take making this newspaper for instance. You take everything seriously and I think that's amazing!"

 You take everything seriously and I think that's amazing!"

ELI: "Thank you. No matter what it is, I want to face it head-on.
But I must say... You always blurt out things like that. If you keep complimenting me I'm going to start blushing."

AKI: *Chuckle* "Maybe I'll do just that?"

ELI: *Giggle* "Oh you...
Still... Your words make me very happy, Akihiko.
Even though you're not a school idol, you still support us with your whole heart.
Even though you're a boy, and not a student here at Otonokizaka, you still support μ's.
You always find time in your busy schedule for us and I couldn't be more grateful.
I really admire you. Thank you for always being here for us."

AKI: "Eli... I'm happy that you're here for me as well."

ELI: *Giggle* "Thank you. Well then, shall we get this newspaper over and done with?"

AKI: *Chuckle* "Let's."

...

After completing the final details of the School Idol Newspaper, we examined our handiwork with pride.