41: B*ner K*ller

After his dinner with Malcolm, Ashton went home. His own home, that is. There were some matters that he needed to take care of before he went over to where he really wanted to spend the night.

Ashton did not ask his driver, he did not have the patience to do that. He drove to Ryker's house himself, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel with a smile on his face throughout the ride.

Ryker did not even have the time to say 'hi' once he opened the door, as soon as he did that, Ashton kept his hand on his chest and pushed him back against the wall, kicking the door shut behind him with his foot. Ashton pressed Ryker against the wall as he connected their lips.

Ryker took a moment to respond and gain his footing, but he was kissing back Ashton with equal vigor within a few seconds. Ryker unbuttoned Ashton's shirt as Ashton untied the knot of the other man's joggers, thankfully he was already shirtless. They were undressing fast, Ashton kicked off his shoes right before Ryker pulled down his pants.

"Bedroom. Now," Ashton breathed out. Ryker nodded, kissing his fellow actor again as he grabbed Ashton's thighs. Ashton wrapped his legs around Ryker's waist, the taller man taking them to his bed. Ashton wasn't light by any means, but Ryker still managed to carry him to his room.

Only in their briefs, Ryker dropped Ashton gently on the mattress as he got on top of him. But Ashton was way too hyper for that, he flipped them over, straddling Ryker as he kissed his jaw, he licked down his throat and his neck, his teeth nipping at his collarbone as he palmed Ryker's hardening dick through the thin layer of clothing.

He lowered his underwear, grabbing Ryker's erection and stroked it while simultaneously kissing and sucking his shoulder, no doubt leaving marks.

"Ah, Christ," Ryker mumbled, letting out a light laugh that turned into a moan. "What's gotten into you?"

"Fuck me," Ashton replied.

"Wait," Ryker kept a hand on Ashton's chest, pushing him away as he furrowed his brows in confusion. "What are you saying, Ash?"

"I want you to fuck me," Ashton whispered as he continued stroking Ryker's dick, making the man let out a soft hiss of pleasure.

"Slow down for a second, baby, stop," Ryker said, keeping his hand on top of Ashton's as if asking him to let go off his erection. "Are you sure about this?"

"I am," Ashton answered without wasting a single second. "I want this, Ry, I really do. Don't you?"

"You have no idea how much I want this," Ryker replied with a soft smile as he kept his hand on Ashton's head, stroking his hair tenderly. "But today has been...a lot. With your mom and—"

"Please don't talk about my mother when I'm almost naked in bed with you," Ashton grunted, looking away. Ryker held the other man's chin, making Ashton face him.

"All I'm saying is that emotions have been high today, Ash. As much as I want this...I want to do this the right way. I don't want you to regret anything in the morning," Ryker paused for a second before continuing in a gentler tone. "That would kill me, baby. I don't want to be a mistake."

"You're not a mistake. You can never be a mistake," Ashton said as he shook his head, his eyes growing softer at Ryker's vulnerability. "And I swear I want this, Ry. I want you. I want you so fucking bad that you have no goddamn clue. I know today has been a lot but I promise that I am of sound mind, I know what I'm saying and I'm thinking straight right now."

"Well, you're not exactly thinking straight— ouch, what'd you hit me for?" Ryker whined as he rubbed his bicep, where Ashton had just slapped him.

"For being an idiot, what else?" Ashton deadpanned. "Now, do you want to fuck me or not? If not then that's cool too, I understand, there's no pressure or anything and I swear I won't be—"