Chapter 49

Silas' POV

We decide to go outside, because my mates want to see my wolf.

I have no idea how we managed to last this much time without shifting, but I'm sure that's it's not good for us, although I'm the only one that will be able to shift for now.

That's because my mates are pregnant, and it won't be very good for them and the kids if they will shift.

We slowly go towards the clearing, which is a bit far for the house, but Ray, Rey and Roy said that they want to go there.

I didn't have much time to explore the pack lands yet, but I'm sure that my mates will make sure that I will see everything that this pack has, when they will be able to walk more than now.

We finally reach the clearing, which doesn't have many people, although a few families are here so I will have to make sure to not hurt any of the kids who are running around.

I help them sit down, and then I go behind one of he trees to shift.

It takes only a short while, and soon I'm in my wolf form, so I go towards my mates and I let them pet me, even though I hate it.

When I have enough of that, I quickly step away from them, and Ray pouts, while the other two are laughing at me.

I leave them for a while, while I run into the woods to run, letting myself get rid of some to the energy.

Although I make sure to come back quickly, because I don't want anything to happen to my mates.

They're pregnant, and I know that even if they weren't, they wouldn't have much chance to defend themselves from anyone, because all of the people in this pack are stronger than them, not counting the other Omegas.

And I have no idea, if the fact that they're the Alpha's family will help them, not that I will be able to do much against most of the pack members either.

My eyes widen when I realise that I won't be able to defend them, at least not if there will be more than one person that I will have to fight against.

So, I guickly go to the place where I left my clothes, and I shift back, before I quickly take my mates back to the house.

I don't answer their questions, and I know that the makes them worry, although I don't want to admit that I'm too weak to defend them.

So that's why I want to go back to the house, where we will be safe, or at least safer than in the clearing where anyone could attack us.

I guess that I will have to train more, after all now I have three Omegas to defend, and soon there will be three kids here too.

I decide to stop thinking about it for now, and I lead my mates inside of the house.