Chapter 46

Roy's POV

A few days later, the heat is gone, and I'm very happy about it.

At least now my mate will be able to be in the same room with me for more than a few minutes, without going crazy.

To be honest, I'm a bit surprised that Silas reacts to the smell of my heat, because he didn't react at all to Rey's heat from what I was told.

I just hope that he won't be affected this much the next time that I will have a heat.

Silas is laying next to me, and both of my brothers are still sleeping on his other side, so I try to lay here with them, but not much later, I start to feel sick, so I try to stand up as quietly as I can, before I go to the bathroom.

I don't think that I woke anyone up, although I really doubt that they won't wake up when they will hear me throwing up.

I really hope that I'm sick because of the pregnancy, but sadly I'm sick every few days, mostly because of the headaches which make me dizzy.

After a few minutes of standing near the toilet, I still feel sick, but it doesn't get any worse, so I consider if I should stay here or go back to the bedroom.

A while later I'm thankful that I didn't decide on going to the bedroom, because I throw up quicker than I can realise what's going on.

I throw up a few more times, before I finally manage to sit to the floor.

The door to the bathroom opens, and Silas comes inside, followed by my brothers who stand at the doorway.

"Are you alright?" Silas asks me, and I nod slightly, hoping that it won't make me sick again.

He still has a worried look on his face, but he smiles at me slightly, before he helps me stand up, and we walk back to the bedroom, where he helps me sit on the bed.

"He's most likely pregnant." Rey says, and Ray nods.

"Don't give me hope." I say, and Silas just shakes his head in amusement.

"Let's go to the doctor." He tells me, so I roll my eyes, but I nod in agreement.

I really want to know if I will be having a kid, and I doubt that I would be able to stay here for long, before I would go crazy because of my impatience.

So all of us dress in some casual clothes, and then we go downstairs.

Dad and papa aren't downstairs yet, so I guess that it's earlier then I thought, but I'm sure that the doctor will be in the pack hospital, so I don't care.

When we reach the pack hospital, Silas goes to find the doctor, while my brothers and I go into one of the rooms to wait on them.

And not much later, the doctor greets me with a smile, before he does the ultrasound.

I wait patiently for him to tell me if I'm pregnant or not, and then he finally looks at me with a smile, so I smile back, before I stand up to hug Silas happily.