Chapter 10

Rey's POV

I look at a teenage boy, who's definitely my mate, and I wonder if he's Ray's mate too, because they looked at each other with those weird smiles.

And I'm sure that he could smell me, so I really doubt that he would have choose to stay with my brother, instead of seeking me out if Ray wasn't his mate too.

"Hi." The boy say.

"Hi." I response with a slight smile.

"Wait." Rey says, before he looks at us with an excited expression. "Are you mates too?" He asks us, and Siles nods.

"I'm Silas." He says, when he turns to look at me again.

"Rey." I introduce myself.

"I really hope that it means that you're Roy's mate too, maybe he will be able to finally wake up." Ray says, and Silas frowns at him.

"There's more of you?" He asks us, and we nod.

"It seems that you will have to be with three Omegas. Is that alright with you?" I ask him, and Silas nods in agreement, although I can see that he's lost in his thoughts.

"It's definitely alright, but it's a bit hard for me to acknowledge it." He says, and I want to ask him about the reason, but he opens his mouth to speak again, so I let him.

"What's wrong with Roy? Why wouldn't he be able to wake up?" He asks curiously, and I can see a bit of worry on his face too.

I'm not surprised about it, because he just met his mate, before he got to know that there's another one, and possibly one more.

And to make it worse, we already told his that something's wrong with him.

I let Ray explain it to Silas, and he listens to him, before he tells us about his ex boyfriend who's apparently in our house right now, and will be staying for a while.

I can understand why Silas thought that it will be fine if he will date Zain, but I can't say that I'm not disappointed to know that I and my brothers won't be the only ones that he ever dated.

I'm sure that it will be a bit weird to be around Zain, but I also know that he means a lot to Silas, so I will have to get along with him.

We talk for a while longer, before dad and Zain come downstairs, along with papa who was in my parent's room.

"I'm Silas' mate too." I tell them, and my parents smile, while Zain looks at me hesitantly, before he extends his hand to me and introduces himself.

I shake his hand, before I let him go to greet my brother.

He doesn't look hurt or disappointed, at least not as much as I thought that he will be, but I can feel that he still didn't get over the fact that Silas isn't his boyfriend anymore.

I really hope that he will find his mate in this pack, because it seems like he wants Silas to be happy and it doesn't matter to him if it will be with him, or me and my brother.

So, I hope that he will be able to be happy too.