Tears started forming in my eyes. "Mom...." I said as I hugged her. I can feel tears dropping down to my cheeks, and soon dropped on my mattress.

"Don't cry, baby girl. I know he will do the best," She said.

Mom, you don't know. I just had to agree with him, okay? This is all fake, all of this is fake! He doesn't love me, and I don't love him.

"Shh.. Mommy's here." She comforted me. I swear, she's the best mom I could ever ask for.

"Mom, I'm getting sleepy. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight, I love you so much, like so so much. Thank you for everything," I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"Alright, goodnight. Rest well, mommy loves you too," She said. Then she walked out of my room. I went to my bathroom to wash up. Ugh, I'm getting so sleepy after crying.

I walked lazily to my bed. I slumped myself on it and tuck in my blanket. Goodnight, world.

-

"BAM!"

Ouch! It hurts so much. Guess what? I fell from my bed. It's only 2:30 am. The thud is so loud, that is because the floor is made up of wood. I hope nobody wakes up. I'm so embarrassed right now, like so much.

I was still half asleep when somebody entered my room, rushing.

"What happened to you?!"

Ah, that familiar soothing voice. The voice that belonged to Oh Sehun. He knelt down and checked if I'm okay.

"I'm okay, I just fell from my bed," I said while rubbing the part of my body that hurts.

Then, he burst out laughing. What the heck is wrong with this guy?! Like he never fell off a bed before?!

"Shut up, my parents are sleeping you dumb ass." I scolded.

He was still laughing and then he stopped. "You fell off a bed? Why does it sounds like an elephant just fell from the sky?!" Then he laughed.

Is he indirectly saying that I'm fat?!

I punched him everywhere, I even pulled his hair. He lied down on the floor and yelled in pain and in the same time he apologized.

Suddenly my parents rushed into my room.

We're in the position of Sehun lying on the floor and I was almost on top of him. Got it? No? Okay.

"What happened to you guys?! Why are the both of you on the floor?! Are you okay Sehun? Why are you laying down on the floor?!" My mom said.

Sehun got up. "Uh it's nothing, Yeo Jin fell off the bed and it made a LOUD thud," He said while smirking at me. "I thought something bad happened, it just turned out that she fell off from the bed." He was obviously holding back his laugh.

He's saying I'm fat again. Ugh, you're so dead!

My parents laughed too. What's so funny? I pouted and got up. They're all so mean!

"Aw, Sehun's so concerned about you Yeo Jin, you're lucky." Dad said.

"Hahaha Yeo Jin always fell off from her bed! Oh how I miss those good old times," My mother chuckled.

"Hey, stop saying bad stuffs about me," I pouted.

"Okay, okay. Mom and Dad is going to sleep first, Goodnight, again." Mom said as they walked away.

So both of us were left.

"Shoo." I said as I sat on my bed.

It's dark in my room now, can you imagine it? It's only lit by the night lamp.

Sehun suddenly made his way on my bed and grabbed my waist. As he stared at me deeply, he cupped my face.

I won't fall for this again.

Guess what? Two can play at this game.

I playfully put my hand on his broad chest, and I cupped his face too. I brought him closer to me and soon our foreheads touched. I kept caressing his neck and along his jawline.

His expressions is so priceless right now, he's turned on. I turned the tables.

Yes, my plan is working! I'm trying so hard not too laugh.

Now, release your main weapon, Yeo Jin.

"Sehun.." I said seductively. As my fingers played with his broad chest, my other hand touched his pink lips.

"Y-yeo Jin.." He stuttered.

Hahahaha! He fell for this!

I can't hold it any longer, and I burst out laughing.

"Hahahahahaha I got you this time! You fell for it! Hahahahaha you were-"

He smashed his lips with mine.

His lips are so soft. I just.. couldn't describe what I'm feeling.

I bulged my eyes and pulled him away. Oh my god my first kiss was stolen by him!

A part of me is screaming
'Heck yeah, my first kiss is from an idol!"
while another screams, "Ugh no!"

"I told you, don't mess with me. I gave you a warning, right?" He smirked.

Then he walked out of my room and closed the door.

I couldn't move. What just happened? Am I dreaming?

I slapped myself in the face and it hurts.

Nope, I'm not.

My first kiss is Oh Sehun.

Oh freaking Sehun.

-------///--------

What would you do if your first kiss is Oh Sehun? I would die haha! x)

I love my readers so much!

vote, comment and share!

saranghae xx