Chapter 46: DESCENT INTO MADNESS

Start from the beginning

Monokuma: "Man, you guys are already starting to brag about how unhealthy you are." Hearing his annoying voice this early in the morning was pissing everyone off, some more than others. It looked like Monokuma was waiting in the tower for everyone to arrive.

Fuyuhiko: "You've got a lot of nerve coming here!"

Sonia: "N-Now that we have all gathered here so early in the morning, what do you intend to make us do this time?"

Monokuma: "I just want everyone to be healthy again."

Hajime: "...Healthy?"

Monokuma: "You're losing your drive because you're burning rubber down the unhealthy highway, right? I'm offering this service so that you can all feel healthy again! So... from this day forward, I'd like you to make Monokuma Tai Chi part of your daily routine every morning!"

Hajime: "M-Monokuma Tai Chi?"

Monokuma: "All right, start the music!"

Everyone in the room was completely flabbergasted about what Monokuma was talking about, but then some relaxing music started playing over some hidden speakers. Monokuma placed a small box covered in a grape pattern on the ground, climbed on top of it, and began instructing the class in an actual Tai Chi lesson. 

Some members of the group were able to keep up with Monokuma's instructions, but most of them felt too tired to even try. But since being late wasn't allowed, it probably meant that doing nothing the whole time wasn't allowed either. Akane and Nekomaru were right up front and doing okay, even though all this physical exercise was making them all sweat. Maybe not Nekomaru, but you get the point.

Monokuma: "Make optimal use... of earth's gravity... and release yourself... from the tension of your conscious self..."

Nekomaru: "Hei! Sei! Tou!"

Monokuma: "Control your breathing... slowly and softly... move as if you're drawing a circle..."

Nekomaru: "Ha! Tou! Ya!"

Monokuma: "Naturally... just as you are... relax... your body and mind..." This is clearly affecting everyone's hunger, Monokuma was just extending their suffering. "Hey, over there! Don't dawdle!"

===========Timeskip===========

Monokuma: "Phew, we sure worked up a good sweat! Staying healthy is definitely super important!" Monokuma actually forced the group to do Tai Chi for nearly an hour, and everyone felt like they couldn't stand up.

Fuyuhiko: "Fuck off... we did a bunch of pointless exercise thanks to you, and now we're hungrier than ever!"

Akane: "I... can't... move..."

Monokuma: "The road to good health is not an easy one! It might be painful, but we'll do this again tomorrow! Unless something big happens, I won't allow any absences. Make sure you remember that!"

Sonia: "Y-You intend... to keep making us do this!?" Without even acknowledging Sonia's concerns, Monokuma laughed to himself and left the tower.

Akane: "Guys... I don't think I'm gonna last until tomorrow."

Kazuichi: "E-Enough already... how much longer... is this going to last?"

Nagito: "Didn't he say... until the killing starts?"

Gundham: "It seems the plausibility of those words is finally starting to affect us. If this persists any longer, it wouldn't surprise me if something really did happen..."