Stay home with me.

Six weeks have passed since that day. Izuku and Katsuki have been growing closer as their life long tension is slowly being eroded. Once a week when Izuku goes on patrol in a lesser known town he takes Katsuki with him. Hoping he won't sneak out in the night if he's put back into the hero work he was craving. Though they don't tell the agency since Katsuki had to retire his hero license.

"He looks so cute in his little traffic cone outfit and mask." Izuku thought, looking at Katsuki as they walked through the town. He isn't wearing his normal hero uniform because they don't want him to be recognized. "It's almost time to head bac-" He said as Katsuki's hand grabbed his wrist.

Katsuki yanked Izuku into the alley they were passing. He got past a pole they could get behind then pushed Izuku against the wall. One hand grabbing the belt on his hip and the other behind his neck. He pulled Izuku in and started making out with him without speaking a word. His tongue ran along Izuku's, almost gagging him with the way he shoved himself on him.

Izuku was quickly flustered and pulled back, his mouth now dripping with Katsuki's saliva. He let out a small whimper before saying breathily "Kacchan please, we're in public."

Katsuki looks down then back up with a devious smile, "It doesn't look like you want to tell me no.". He pulled his hand from behind Izuku's neck and placed it on his chest. Pushing him to the wall again as he firmly ran his hand up to grab his neck. He leaned in whispering "Do you?" into his ear. His heart started to beat faster when he heard Izuku gasp and saw his face flush red.

"As much as I want to say yes, we can't." Izuku said, desperately tightening his grip on Katsuki's arm to non-verbally say 'that's enough' even though he was very much enjoying what was happening. He gulped as Katsuki removed his hand from his throat and moved it to his hip, rubbing in a circle.

"Fine..." Katsuki sighed and took a step back. "But we should continue this later." He said with a wink and a smirk.

Izuku curled over, putting his hands on his knees and let out a large exhale.

"Let's go finish patrol." Katsuki said.

"Give me a moment." Izuku said, holding up a finger. "I have a problem.".

"Tch. I'm not waiting for you, catch up when you catch your breath." Katsuki said as he walked away.

~~ The next day. ~~

Katsuki woke up and instantly was hit with the smell of eggs coming from the kitchen. He waltzed out to see Izuku facing the stove with his 'kiss the chef' apron on and a pair of boxer shorts. Izuku's muscles being highlighted by the morning sun, he stopped and placed his hand on his chin, taking a second to admire Izuku's physique."That's my apron you know. Also, since when do you cook." He said while walking to sit at the island.

"Well it's mine today." Izuku said with a sly smirk. "And I can cook some things you know! Omelette rice being one of them." He stated while plating the breakfast. He turned around from the stove to hand Katsuki his breakfast and started giggling. Looking at Katsuki's hair, flat on one side from bed head. He reached over the counter to ruffle up his hair. Gently raking his fingers through the flattened mess while feeling his warm head underneath. "Did you sleep well?" He said with the sweetest look of admiration. Placing his hand on Katsuki's jaw still gently giggling.

"I guess so." Katsuki replied with a blushed tone. "This isn't half bad, nerd." He said as he took the first bite.

They finished up breakfast then washed the dishes. Izuku handed the last dish to Katsuki to dry. "All Might texted me this morning." He saw Katsuki's ears perk up. "He said Professor Shield is going to come visit Japan because he has news about his research into your quirk. We have to go meet them tomorrow at ten in the morning at the agency."