𝟬𝟮𝟭

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭
𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥

———

ARABELLAAA added to her story

view story replies

PHILFODEN - Sorry about that 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

MASONMOUNT - We need to save her Arabella. Take her back to the good side 😂😂

USER - I LOVE YOU

MAEVEHATER - Why are you even friends with her?

PHILFXDEN - Please confirm if they're officially dating or if it's just casual.

———

THE NAMES OF those who would be going to Qatar to compete in the World Cup were revealed today. When a call from Sabrina came in, Maeve had hardly had time to look at it herself.

She didn't know what she was going to say as she picked up the phone. As usual, her boss didn't waste any time in telling her to head up to Manchester to meet Phil.

She just replied, "To celebrate him being called up for the World Cup squad," when the brunette asked why. Maeve detested the lengthy drive to Manchester, but she knew Sabrina wouldn't let her refuse to go.

Maeve was now driving up a long pathway to a pretty large-looking property after four hours of driving and two stops along the way. She had received this address through text message from Phil earlier, but she was starting to wonder if she had it incorrectly.

She took in the garden's appearance and how well-kept it was. The girl was extremely shocked as she drew closer to the primarily white house with brick accents. She had anticipated Phil to live in an apartment, not a mansion.

She got out of her car, walked to the front door, gave it a strong knock, then stood back and waited for someone to answer, hoping Phil hadn't sent her the address of some random family.

After a few moments, the door was still closed. She could hear two different voices coming from inside until a small child eventually opened the door. He was four years old and blonde.

"Hello!" He grinned up at the brunette, who didn't say anything back, just blinked a couple of times, but the child's voice, or more specifically what he said, attracted her attention again, "Are you Maevey?"