𝟬𝟬𝟯

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯
𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

———

HEADING OUT FOR a night on the town with friends is a straightforward affair for most people in their twenties. The routine is simple: get ready, enjoy a few drinks, and perhaps return home with a one-night stand. And that's a successful night out!

However, for those in the public eye, constantly trailed by paparazzi wherever they go, a night out becomes a significantly more complex affair. The consequences often outweigh the fleeting hours of fun, as there tend to be greater consequences then whoever's bed you wake up in the next morning.

That's precisely why Maeve steers clear of crowded venues like nightclubs and bars. The few hours of excitement rarely justify the inevitable barrage of unflattering paparazzi photographs, which, unfortunately, never seem to capture her best angles.

Tonight, however, is an exception to Maeve's usual aversion to crowded venues. It's her best friend Arabella's 24th birthday, and the celebration calls for something special. Arabella has her heart set on a brand new, high-end nightclub that has just opened in the heart of London. Maeve would usually decline such an invitation to avoid the prying lenses of paparazzi, but this time, she wants to make an exception.

Arabella relies on Maeve to secure reservations at the exclusive establishment, and given their friendship, Maeve is more than happy to make it happen. The two first crossed paths over two years ago at Maeve's first awards ceremony. Arabella had agreed to promote the event on her platform, and Maeve, still a rising star, found herself nominated for a few awards.

On that fateful night, they were seated next to each other, both being relatively new names in the industry. They struck up a conversation, and their friendship blossomed from there. That evening would turn out to be one of the best in Maeve Mount's life.

She not only made a lifelong friend in Arabella but also won her first award, an achievement that would significantly boost her career in ways she could never have anticipated.

Winning that award proved to be a turning point in Maeve's career. The recognition and newfound attention catapulted her into stardom. She gained a substantial following on social media, and the industry opened its doors to her, presenting numerous exciting opportunities.

Maeve took full advantage of her newfound fame. She proudly released her debut album, simply titled 'Maeve Mount,' she was having a Harry Styles moment. The album was met with a positive response, and she embarked on a successful tour across Europe and the United Kingdom, leaving fans eagerly anticipating her next musical endeavor.

Now, her focus is on crafting her second album, though the creative process has hit a roadblock. She's encountered difficulties while writing and hasn't been able to complete a draft of a song, let alone an entire album. Despite these artistic challenges, tonight she's determined to put those concerns aside and enjoy herself.

Arabella couldn't express her gratitude enough for Maeve securing reservations at 'Club Sapphire.' The exclusive nature of the club irked Maeve a bit, as it seemed unfair that access was granted based on Instagram followers. Nonetheless, she agreed to go, recognizing how much it meant to her friend, who had been gushing about it for weeks. So, she used her social media prowess to make it happen, despite her reservations about the whole followers-for-entrance concept.

"You look fab-u-LOUS." Arabella couldn't contain her excitement as Maeve emerged from the bathroom. Maeve had chosen a stunning black mini dress with silver tassels adorning the right leg, a daring fashion statement that perfectly complemented the occasion.