✽.✫☽ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹 ☾✫.✽

Start from the beginning

"Hello, Dutch." He called down looking out the window.

"I think that's what they call, two for the price of one out here in this wonderful place!" Dutch called up with a sinister laugh as he waved a gun around.

"Maybe so, Dutch." John said back as his eyes drifted back to the woman below as she started to moved muttering in pain.

"You and your friend there the professor... We're gonna kill the both of ya, oh yah and make sure that little lady is dead." The estranged leader said

"Why you want to do a thing like that?" The scarred man asked

"I don't know, sport, I guess." Dutch answered nonchalantly

"Fair enough. Why don't I come out there, we fight. Let the professor go and send your boys back to their families?" John questioned trying to find a solution or give him enough time for the woman to fill gain consciousness, she had woken up and had taken to holding the towel herself but John refused to move his hand so she was just holding the back of his to her head, her eyes open as she listened to the conversation.

"Well that, that sounds like a beautiful plan, John. Only problem is, my boys here, they already lost their families a long time ago. We aren't thieves, John, we're fighting for something. A bit like you, only we're fighting for an idea, not just for ourselves." The man below explained as he continued to pace the now empty street, and McDougal slowly made his way towards his bag staying low.

"That's beautiful, Dutch. You always were a fine speaker." John told him knowing all the ways to keep the man talking.

"I was. Now, would you kindly send that academic out here, so we can show him what we really think about the of anthropology?" Dutch called up, as John carefully helped Dixie moved away from the window.

"Please, sir, what are you going to do?" MacDougal asked worried

"I'm going to hand you over to them and watch them tear you limb from limb." John answered as he help the woman stand

"Fuck that hurt." She grumbled pulling the man's hand away from her head, John reached down and picked up her hat the girl used a new towel and her hat to hold it in places against the bullet glaze.

"What?" The professor asked voice shaking in anxiety.

"I'm just kidding. We're going to run across the rooftops, get you back to your ivory tower." John explained with a chuckle, before looking at Dixie, "Can you handle that, Darling?" Which she only nodded

"Oh! Thank you, sir, thank you, sir." McDougal expressed

"Don't thank me, we're still here. Come on." John told him and ushered him to the door, he wrapped an arm around Dixie's waists supporting her as they entered the next room that had excess to the roof not visible by the street. As they entered they all froze as they entered onto a couple having foreplay, Dixie's face burned red as John looked at her with a sly smirk, she quickly slap his arm before he ushered them in and close the door.

"Good day, sir...madam." McDougal greeted

"Look here, sir, what's the meaning of this...this outrage?" The heavy set man asked as the couple crouched behind the bed they where about to violate.