✽.✫☽☾✫.✽

Mexico better prepare for the force that is Dixie and John so let's look at our beloved characters

*Dixie Gold Johnson is mine and the small storyline and l've created with her, everything other RDR detail rightfully belongs to Rockstar. And if this story brings you ideas or inspiration for your own, please just give me a form of acknowledgment Thank you! Happy reading!*
(Follows the major advents of rdr1 by main missions that flow and follow better for the story.non of the stranger missions will be used. So expect spoilers if you have never played rdr1.)
(Unedited)

Word count:1134

❤️‍🩹
Dixie Gold Johnson

 Dixie Gold Johnson currently character role: a powerful and strong will woman trying everything to help a man get his son and the boys mother back home

Her current hero type: Classic slowly turning into a Honorable Mercenary and Unlikey Hero.

Her current character summarized:

Dixie Gold Johnson is a resilient and determined woman who finds herself entangled in a dangerous mission alongside John. As they work together to capture John's once brothers and rescue his son and the boy's mother, Dixie's initial focus is solely on the task at hand. However, as she spends more time with John, she begins to develop strong feelings for him, which adds a layer of complexity to her already complicated emotions.

Despite her growing affection for John, Dixie is determined to keep the memory of her past love, Jesse, alive. Jesse tragically lost his life due to his mining boss, leaving Dixie with a deep sense of loss and longing. She constantly grapples with her conflicting emotions, trying to make sense of her feelings for John while honoring the memory of Jesse.

Dixie's reputation in the Wild West is steadily growing due to her exceptional skills. Her quick aim and strong, quick mindset have earned her a name for herself in the region. She is known for her sharpshooting abilities, often outshining her male counterparts. Dixie's remarkable talent with a gun has made her a force to be reckoned with, and she has become a respected figure in the Wild West.

As she navigates the complexities of her emotions and her growing reputation, Dixie remains a steadfast and determined ally to John. Her unwavering loyalty and her ability to keep a level head in dangerous situations make her an invaluable asset to their mission. Dixie's journey is one of self-discovery, as she learns to balance her past love with her present feelings and establishes herself as a formidable figure in the Wild West.

☽✫.✽✦✽.»»——⍟——««.✽✦✽.✫☾

Songs I associate with Dixie: