Ch.3: The Airport.

"We're here," Travis stated.

Argus parked the car near the Airport entrance.

"Thanks, Argus!" Katie said.

The four demigods walked into the airport, backpack on.

Rose started feeling nervous about her quiver. What kind of teenager walks around with arrows? Then she thought that the Mist would probably make it seem like something less suspicious and that calmed her nerves.

Katie looked around and lead them toward the reception.

"Uh, hello, we... Uh... We booked a flight here?" she said awkwardly.

The receptionist raised a bored eyebrow. Clearly she had had a long day.

"Yeah, Miss, you're gonna need to be clearer than that," she said in West Virginian accent.

"Uhm... We're going to quest- I mean Quebec and... Uh..." Katie turned around and looked at Rose with pleading eyes.

Rose stepped forward and fished the tickets Annabeth had given her out of her purple bag.

"Here you go, ma'am," she said 2ith a small smile, sliding the tickets under the glass. "Our tickets were books by our teacher earlier today, uh, his name is Ron Brunner?"

Chiron had told her his mortal name a while ago.

"Uh... Yeah, I see ya, unaccompanied minors. Those are always a drag," said the receptionist dryly. "Passports and papers please?"

Rose pulled out the papers Annabeth had given her and passed them over.

The receptionist quickly scanned them and handed them back.

"Alright. They all seem in order. I'll just call the flight attendants over and-"

"No need, we're here already."

The four teenagers spun around to see four women, dressed in white blouses with the airline's insignia, dark red skirts that reached their ankles, dark red berets and close-toed high heeled shoes.

They all had flaming red hair.

One was Caucasian, the second was African-American, the third was Chinese and the fourth was Indian.

Rose found it curious that they all had red hair. Maybe they were best friends with an inside joke.

"Oh, thanks girls," the receptionist said boredly. "On your way kids."

The Caucasian flight attendant smiled brightly.

"Hello, we are your specially assigned flight attendant for the flight to Quebec City," she said. "I'm Sophie. These are Erika, Mei and Lakshmi."

"Pleasure, " Rose said with a smile.

The four flight attendants led them away from the reception.

"What are four students like you doing, going to Quebec?" Mei asked Katie with a smile.

"Uh... We're going on a school trip," she said.

"We're supposed to make a documentary about the wildlife in Quebec," Rose butted in.

"And this is your tripod?" Erika asked, indicating Rose's quiver.

"Uh... Yeah, it is," Rose said.

She looked over her shoulder. The Stolls were talking with Sophie and Lakshmi. They were probably buttering them up to try slip away and steal something.

"What are your roles in the the documentary making?" Mei asked. She seemed genuinely interested.

"Well... She's the camera-woman, obviously," Katie said. "I'm supposed to be the organizer or, uh, director and the boys are the two that we'll be filming."