From coup to chaos

Start from the beginning

BQ starts spinning and dashing at Aquamarine mid-air while Regina throws water saws at BQ who jumped away temporarily floating in the air where they are caught in Regina’s hold.

One of Aquamarines swords pierced their shoulder causing them to screech.

The two smirked at that

Aquamarine – What is it? No longer arrogant, both of you?

Regina – This is for stealing my Lapis!

She began squeezing the hold around BQ adding spikes there.

BQ then glows pink as she burst out of her grip and comet charges at the two grabbing them by the throat and by the leg, dragging them across the halls.

On the way BQ crashes into Rubies searching for Spinel.

Aby – Incoming!!

Rubies end up on top of BQ who couldn’t see where they go as they then eventually collide at the ball decorations where the diamonds were fighting in.

Zircons might be tough in the court room but they just needed tougher decorators in their decorum. But now is not the time for this!

Nora – Phew oh well at least that green smoke was blown away... wait is that?

BQ then gets off of her as she looks for Regina and Aquamarine.

BQ – Well, just great Rubies! Thanks to you, I’ve lost them now!

Tuby – Jasper? Good to see you, have you seen Spinel!?

Saby – Someone took her away!

BQ – YOU’VE LOST SPINEL!?

BQ then clapped their four hands to blow away all smoke to see clearly.

They had to find Aquamarine immediately then, even more now if Spinel was taken!

Some gassed Zoomans began jumping onto her for some reason.

BQ – Wha? Hey what are you doing?! I’m on your side here!!

Yellow Diamond – Steven Is that you there?!

BQ tries to get them off while also looking at Yellow fighting Blue.

BQ – You can say that! But why is Blue onto you!?

Yellow – She was hit by rejuvenator! But I don’t know why she isn’t responding, this isn’t how rejuvenator normally works!

BQ – Well wait for me, I’ll give ya’ a hand!

Rubies helped how they could to neutralise uncontrollable zoomans who were screaming at them.

Aby – AGH! NO NEED TO SCREECH HE-

She then sees a blue beam at a distance.

Aby – Hey something’s shining towards us!

BQ and Rubies in unison only to be frozen in place, unable to move an inch along with humans nearby.

It was Aquamarine! This time with that very wand she had when she forced Steven to go with her to Homeworld for the first time. It held them all in place!

Aquamarine – Ah a a ah! I think you wasted enough of our time, right?

Regina was approaching BQ with destabilizer her hand.

She smiled when activating it “Who’s pitiful now?”

She then plunges it in Black Quartz who only could scream and roar as they slowly disintegrated, unfurling Steven from Jasper.