y/n: why are you asking me this now? Please don’t say that you're one of my brother’s girlfriends.

Tzuyu: actually yes, I’m your brother girlfriend but don’t mistake me, the reason I want to friendship with you is not because you are bts sister, it's because I really like you y/n.

y/n: it’s okay tzuyu, you don’t need to explain anything, I trust you. Anyway, may I know who your boyfriend is?

Tzuyu: taehyung. “She said shyly.”

My eyes are winded after hearing his name.

y/n mind: why does every innocent girl fall in love with my devilish brothers?

y/n: seriously?

She just nodded,

y/n: did he treat you well?

Tzuyu: yeah… but now a day’s he just ignores me and whenever I saw him about the reason, multiple emotions filled with his eyes. Like sad, regret, guilt, & anger. I tried to talk with him, but he don’t want to share anything with me. it’s made me sad sometimes. “she said sad tone.”

y/n: don’t mind him, he is a weird-ass

She giggled at my command.

Then the teacher enters the class and starts the lesson.

y/n pov

I feel someone looking at me for a long time. So I turn and searched for that person then I saw jaemin he looking at me while smirking when our eyes meet he immediately look at his book and started pretending like he is studying. the whole class I felt uncomfortable because of him.

 After 45 min our first class ended then we pack our things and head to the next class.

my next class is one of my favorite class it’s music I’m a science department student but in our school, if we want, we can choose any one of the art department subjects and this year I choose dance & music because those are my favorite classes. These rules apply arts department too, and Korean, English, and maths classes are common for both departments.

After a min, our music teacher enters the class.

Mrs. Lee: good morning class. Today we will see some solo performances. Let’s start with y/n.

So I stand in front of the class and took the mike then started to sing.

Jaemin pov

Wow!! Her voice is melting me, and her baby pink lips and body structure, everything is perfect, I can’t wait to taste her lips, but why do I feel like she is singing this song for someone?

y/n pov:

Once I finished my song everyone clapped, I feel so happy, I sang this song for my boyfriend because I really miss him.

Mrs. Lee: you have a nice voice y/n. I’m really amazed by your performance, you can go to your place.

y/n: thank you Mrs lee. “Then I went to my place.”

Time skip lunchtime.

Me and tzuyu talking to some random stuff and walking to the cafeteria.

Tzuyu: I never expect that you have an amazing voice, I loved your performance.

y/n: I think your performance is better than mine.

Tzuyu: oh really!! thank-you. why don't you come and have lunch with your brothers and us?

y/n: because I hate getting attention from other people.

tzuyu: what do you mean?

y/n: you know my brothers are very famous in this school. if I am near them I feel I’m standing in a spotlight, that’s the reason I always keep my distance from them in school, and also I want to spend some time with my friends.