Suffering

Jin and namjoon were talking with chan about her condition. Others sitting outside the ICU. Their tears are now dried up due to constantly crying. Their heart all broken. yeonjun sitting on the chair with his head down. He regret for everything what his done. His eyes are red and heartbeat is so slow. 

Jin: Will her condition improve? "He ask worriedly."

Chan: we can't tell anything now. Her condition is critical. Her head is hit badly, she facing breathing problem too. Her heart beat become slow every hour. If she doesn't open her eyes within 48 hours she will go into a coma. 

After hearing what he said their breath stop. Tears rolled down their cheeks continuously.

Namjoon: please do something hyung, we need our angel. "He said while sobbing."

Chan: we're trying our best to save her life but now nothing in our hand, please pray for her. "He said and patted his shoulder."

He was about leave that corridor but suddenly nurse come out from ICU hurily. and She look panic.

Nurse:. DOCTOR, PLEASE HURY UP. SHE FINDS IT DIFFICULT TO BREATHING. "She said panic tone. He immediately run to ICU."

Others also run behind him but doctors stopped them entering inside the ICU.

Doctor: please sir stay outside. you can't enter ICU.

Jimin: I don't even care. I want to see my sister. Stay out of our way, or else I'll will kill you. "I push him and enter the ICU."

They reach near her, her pulse are downing and doctors trying to normalize her condition. her heart beat become slow every min. After min the monitor started to beep.

Chan: INJECT THE EPINEPHRINE. PPALLI (quickly). "He shout in frustration."

Then nurse come inject the medicine. and he started to do CPR but nothing is working. 

Chan: CHARGE 150 JOULES.

Nurse: charge doctor.

Chan: 1...2...3... Clear.

Beep beep......

Chen: AGAIN......

Nurse: Yes doctor

Chan: CLEAR.....

Beep beep.......

he shout and lose his grip on defibrillator and started to cry. Other doctors and nurses looking at her body sadly. All that was heard only the beep of the heart beat monitor and everyone was silent. Then suddenly jungkook shout in anger.

Jungkook: WHY DID YOU ALL STOP? DO SOMETHING. SAVE MY SISTER. "He yelled angrily."

But they stood silently with their heads bowed doing nothing.

Jungkook: I SAID SAVE MY SISTER. "He hold chan shirt caller and started to shake him."

Jhope: calm down jungkook. "He step forward and separate them then hold jungkook trembling body."

Jungkook: hyung....why they're doing nothing. Tell them to do something and save my sister. "He said while crying."

Everyone look at her with my blurry teary eyes, she waring hospital blue dress. her head covered in white dressing. Her nose attached with oxygen mask and her body connected with different type of machines
their heart broke into million pieces to saw her. Their tears flow rapidly. She look beautiful and innocent as always. They walk towards her bed with their shaking legs and kneeled down near her bed.

They are crying hardly remember that her smiling face, happy moments with her and her silliness.

Taehyung hold her cold hand and his gaze shift her wrist, and he saw that she was still wearing the bracelet which he gifted her. The strong pain hit in his chest.