Chapter 23~ home sweet home

Start from the beginning

"That... Spanking thing" I mumbled blushing and he chuckled "depends on you kitten" he said and I bit my lip. "I don't like that" I said and he looked at me with darker eyes "then behave" he said making Sarafina growl in lust.

I shivered looking away and he sat down looking at some paper. I walked to the desk and sat on it right in front of him, he looked at me and I smiled swinging my feet. "What?" He chuckled "I want to know the plan" I said and he frowned.

"What plan?"

"To find the mole-"

"How'd you know about that?" He muttered with his smile fading. "Alpha Derek told me" I mumbled nervously, "he had no business in telling you-"

"I'm the Luna of this pack and I deserve to know what's going on" I snapped making him growl standing up quickly staring at me.

"Seriously guys? You just got reunited and you're already arguing?" We heard and looked in the door way seeing Evan and Anna.

I glared at Mason and he sighed wiping his face, "what do you guys want?" He asked sitting down and I got off the desk going to walk away but he pulled me on his lap. I blushed sitting there getting comfortable and Anna smiled sitting down.

"Well since you two are back. And Mason is finally in a decent mood" Evan said and Anna snorted. "We want to talk about the baby" Anna said and I smiled.

"We know it's pretty much a human thing but-"

"We want you to be the godparents" Anna said and Evan sighed looking at her "sorry" she giggled.

"God parents?" Mason frowned and I grinned, "we just said it's mostly a human thing but we want you two to be involved" Anna said and I smiled nodding "yes!" I said and she smiled widely clapping her hands.

"I don't get it-"

"Just say yes" I whispered looking at him and he rolled his eyes "fine" he said and Evan smiled.

"Have you figured out if it's a boy or girl?" I asked going to stand up but Mason held me down tightly. I held his arm that was crushing my stomach tightly.

"We want to be surprised" Anna said and I smiled "I'm so happy for you guys" I smiled. "I can't wait to see you pregnant Jordyn" she said and I froze tensing up.

Mason tensed up with me and Anna frowned "did I say something?" She said nervously. "I don't think we're going to have" I mumbled biting my lip and Mason kissed my shoulder softly.

'An alpha and a white wolf. Imagine the children you'll have! Imagine how powerful they would become!' Hopkins voice echoed in my head.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know" Anna said wide eyed "it's okay. You weren't there" I smiled sadly and she bit her lip tearing up. "Oh god" Evan said as she cried, Mason tensed up sitting there.

"Why are you crying?!" He said harshly making her jump.

"She's pregnant! Pregnant women get emotional" I said elbowing him as Evan hugged her. "How was I supposed to know that?" He muttered pouting making he roll my eyes. "Everyone does" I said, "I'm gonna take her upstairs" Evan chuckled helping her stand up.

"Love you Anna" I said and she smiled crying "Love you too" she chuckled walking out wiping her tears away. Evan closed the door and I leaned against Mason's chest biting my lip.

He rubbed my stomach softly staring at nothing thinking hard about something and I just stared at his beautiful face. His square jaw, his pinkish plump lips, his frown lines that he always has. That one scar on his eyebrow.

He sighed blinking and looked at me with those hazel eyes, "what?" He said "you're thinking hard about something" I said putting my head on his shoulder and he shrugged.

"I'm just glad your back" he said quietly and I smiled "me too. I actually missed it here" I said and he kissed my head rubbing my stomach.

I sighed staring at his hand and blinked back the tears, I always thought about having babies... But now I'm too scared.

It's too dangerous....

I put my face in Mason's neck holding the front of his shirt and he held me tighter kissing my head smelling my hair...

********************************************

A/N~

I know this is short and probably boring but I just wanted Jordyn to get situated back at the Shadow Pack first before big things start to happen. So I hope you all can bare with me at the moment and I'm sorry if it bored you to death.

I'm finally getting big ideas for this story and all I have to say is "shit is going to get real" lol.

On another note I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone for reading this book! This book just reached 50k readers!! I've never had this many reads, comments and votes before and it makes me so happy that you all actually enjoy this.

I love you all! 💕