Ouch. That's not pretty.

"No."

"Ah, well." He looks around. "Where is she?"

"I suspect she's in bed." I lift a shoulder. "Sleeping like a baby."

"What?" His brows scrunch together. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Exactly what I just said."

"She's not here?"

"No."

"Then what-" He glances down at his phone.

I lift mine, showing the message chain. "You didn't get it."

"What the hell is this?"

"If you try to run, I'll just catch you." I say, pocketing it again. "Though, it'd probably be better if you just didn't. For your own sake."

"You're fucking insane." He shakes his head, turning around. But he only makes it one step before I whip out a small knife and have it whizzing past his ear and landing like an arrow into the bark of the tree ahead.

"Shit." He jumps back, spinning to look at me and touches his hand to his ear, bringing it back red.

"Like I said. It'll be better if you don't put up a fight. You know, like how you wanted her to."

"What- wai- This is about that? What do you fucking want, man. Some psycho already did what he did. Look at my fucking face!" He points to the black eye and crooked nose he's currently sporting. "My nose if fucking broken. I had to go to the fucking hospital."

"Sounds like you're a weak, little pussy to me." I muse. "Big old football player can't take on a single guy on his own. I heard you got in one hit. And it didn't even make a dent."

"Fuck you." He spits.

"No, Anderson." I rebuttal, pulling another, longer knife from my pocket. "In fact, maybe I'll make it so that you'll never get to fuck anyone again."

"You're fucking crazy!" He shouts.

"Tell me something I don't know." I roll my eyes. "Oh, by the way. You've got something right there." I gesture to his shoulder.

"What?" He questions, inspecting the area, only to cry out in pain and fall to the ground when my blade sticks it's landing right there. "Oh, god."

I walk up to him and crouch down, holding his gaze. "You're a disgusting piece of shit." I state. "You're a disgusting piece of shit who touched something that doesn't fucking belong to you."

I finger the handle of the knife, then rip it out, extracting another howl from his mouth.

"Get- get the fuck away from me."

"Not just yet." I trace the side of his face with the bloodied edge, cutting a line just under his jaw. "Let me have some fun, first."

"You fucking psychopath." He gasps.

"I'm not a psychopath. I'm just a regular man who has a niche taste for violence."

"I'm going to put you behind fucking bars." He grits, pain shining in his eyes.

"I would love to see you try." I reply, looking right into them.

Then, my gaze travels down to his abdomen and I ponder what I should do with him. I grab the bottom of his shirt and rip it off, exposing him.

"Ever think about getting a tattoo, Riley?" I ask, dragging the knife, ever so lightly, over his skin, smearing his own blood over it.

"Please." He's begging now. "Please. I'll do whatever you want. Just please stop."