Part- 12 Last

(At Seoul Firm)

(Y/N arrived to Kim's Seoul firm nd straight went to Taehyung's office. In her way she called her mom happily that she arrived here nd now going to surprise Taehyung in his office but when she opened the door nd saw the scene her phone dropped on doorstep.)

(Y/N was shocked to see her husband with a girl, That girl is Taehyung's business partner "Hana" who is now on top of Taehyung on his chair, leaning forward to him while holding his tie, she was saying something to Taehyung but stopped when she saw Y/N on door.

Taehyung's eyes landed on Y/N, he was worried more than shock coz he knew what Y/N must will think now. He shouted Y/N name but before he could say anything more Y/N went out from there.

Taehyung also ran out to look after her but she already left he tried to call her but her phone was already dropped in his cabin floor which he didn't notice. He was panicked thinking she is not picking up his calls bcoz she is angry nd must be heart broken. Then he roamed around the whole building to search her but couldn't find her

And the other side Y/N came back to Taehyung's office she first picked up her phone from floor nd her eyes reached to Hana who is sitting on her husband's chair with a smile. She walked in front of Hana angrily but took a deep breath before talk.)

(Taehyung's Office)

Y/N: Why u sitting on Taehyung's chair Miss Hana.
(She said with folded hands nd when Hana saw Y/N she quickly stand up nd went near to Y/N. She hold Y/N hands nd said with a plead.)

Hana: Y/N! .. I'm so sry u saw us like this. I feel pity for u but plz don't take it wrong, Taehyung loves u alot but u know sometimes we can't control our hormones so we just do to release our stress *sighed* Nd u know what kind of this work stress. Plz forgive Taehyung.

(Y/N looked her with cold eyes then suddenly jerked her hands nd said in stern voice)

Y/N: I JUST ASKED YOU WHY WERE U SITTING ON MY HUSBAND'S CHAIR. U HAVE NO RYT TO SIT THERE.

Hana: *shout back* Hey Stop shouting I know what u feeling rn.

(Then suddenly Taehyung ran inside while panting after someone told him that Y/N went towards his cabin. When he saw Y/N here he felt relieved nd quickly run to her.)

KTH: Y/N thank god u came back where u went? .. .I searched u everywhere. Now plz listen to me don't over think it, Hana nd me.....

Y/N: *cut him off* Don't speak now Tae, I know what's going on here nd u Miss Hana! I'm redlining this project.

(Hana look her in disbelief nd Taehyung also didn't say a word he knew Y/N is angry now maybe she won't listen him.)

Hana: *shocked* Whattt!! who are u to cancel it?