Part- 2 Engagement

(Time Skip after a week)

(Taehyung nd Jk both came back nd Taehyung went straight to his parents house to surprise them but they already planned surprise for him.

They fixed his marriage with Y/N. Knowing his life's big decision Taehyung was shocked at first nd against it coz they didn't ask him but he agreed after his parents explanation.

They told him about the accident nd how Y/N's father Siwon lost his life while saving his father nd that poor girl Y/N already lost her mother in her childhood now her father too who was her only family. Also what situation she has gone through but now she trying to stand up on her owns. Hearing this Taehyung felt more pity for Y/N.

Yes he did know about Y/N just never seen coz in start he was irritated by her name whenever his mother mentioned her coz she always chime good words about Y/N saying that how brat her son is who doesn't spare time for his parents but Y/N always give company to them whenever they ask. Taehyung was irritated by it how his mom praise Y/N but a part of him was happy nd relaxed with the fact that there is someone who not letting his family alone.

Taehyung is indeed a good son who wanna spend time with his parents but being the only child of his parents have lots of loads on his shoulders. Mr. Kim also mentioned that they always wanted Taehyung to marry Y/N but they didn't get chance to talk Siwon on this.)

Mr

Mr. Kim: Look Son I promised Siwon in his last time that I'll take care of Y/N so now she is our responsibility.
Mrs. Kim: Nd we already want u to marry her. Tae u will love her when u meet her she is such a sweet girl.

KTH: I know mom u always talk about her but the thing is, is she also rdy?means same as me she never met me.

Mr. Kim: She's rdy she can't refuse our decision.
KTH: Woooo! u sound like forcing her.

Mr. Kim: No son we didn't, she love us. U are a brat who don't give time his parents but she always give. She's close to us. We love her nd u should too
coz she's ur soon to be wife.

(Hearing this "soon to be wife" word Taehyung had a unwanted shy smile on his face which his parents can see.)

KTH: Ok Ok I'm rdy. but can I meet her once. I mean a datee......
Mrs. Kim: *chuckle* Date? ... we already fixed ur engagement today.
KTH: Whatttt!!!

.
.
.

(In Car)

(In his way to pick up Y/N Taehyung called Jungkook.)

KTH: Jungkook where are u now?
JK: *yell in frustration* At home or what!
u still want me to work?.. look Tae! I swear if u give me more work I'll resign..

KTH: Yahh!!.. stop whining Kook, now listen come to my house nd wear something nice.

JK: For what!...u going to marry?
KTH: How u know?
JK: *shocked* WTF!....u kidding me?
KTH: No it's actually happening.