Part- 9 A Good Start

(Few Months Later)

KTH: Y/N!!

KTH: Y/N!!.. are u rdy.
(he came inside while fixing his coat collar but paused on his place when
he look his beautiful wife again struggling with the side zip of her dress.)

KTH: *chuckle* My honey need help.
(He walked towards her nd stand behind her. Looking Taehyung reflection in mirror Y/N smile nd nodded her head nd after her approval he touched her waist curves nd slide his left hand up to her under arm. Feeling her shy smile in mirror he whisper in her ear in husky voice)

KTH: U looking damn hot.
(He zipped her dress nd Y/N shyly smile nd said while looking him in mirror)
Y/N: *chuckle* My husband is cold so I have to look hot.

KTH: *frown* So I'm cold? ... should I show u how.....(moved his hand to her stomach making her tickle.)

Y/N: *cut him off* Aaaaa!! let's go otherwise we'll be late for wedding.
(She said quickly nd move a little forward before he touched her any further. But when she turned Taehyung attention went oh her dress)

KTH: U going like this? (Pointing her exposing shoulders).. ... where is the shoulder net part of this dress?

(Y/N turned nd snaked her hands around her "confused husband" neck)
Y/N: Umm!! U like off shoulder dress so I'll will wear it like this.
KTH: (shook head) Y/N I told u.. I like whatever u like to wear. No need to please me or anyone, wear what u want.

Y/N: But this is what I want. (She shrugged nd smile)
KTH: But u don't feel comfortable so....
Y/N: *cut him off* Shuhh!! now listen not always is about comfort nd if that would happen then mostly people will attend functions in Pajamas. (She said with a laugh) ... Nd I don't wearing to please u
I love to wear what u like nd this just for function.

KTH: But I like when u look beautiful with ur comfort so wear it.
(She huffed nd agreed then Taehyung helped her in her dress)

A/N: BTW this is her dress now👉

KTH: Now my wifey looking good.
Y/N: Just Good?
KTH: *chuckle* Best!!...that I can't...... (he lean towards her lips but she used her hands in front of her mouth to prevent him)
Y/N: No....u will ruin my makeup nd let's go do u wanna be late for ur soulmate's wedding?
KTH: Jimin can wait but I can't... (he removed her hands nd again lean to her lips but this time his phone ring stopped him so he groan in frustration after seeing the number but picked it first.)