Part-5 That Ruined first Night

(Taehyung was hella angry seeing Y/N in Jimin's embrace but more over he was worried seeing her crying badly also surprised seeing Jimin again.)

KTH: Y/N! what happened are u ok? why u crying? Y/NNN!!! (He called her name multiple times to get her attention but she isn't looking at him

(He called her name multiple times to get her attention but she isn't looking at him. even his shout flinched her. She start sobbing more nd Taehyung looked Jimin with narrow eyes.)

KTH: Jimin What happen to her what u did? ...just say!!
Jimin: Yahh!! I haven't done anything.
KTH: *shout* Then why she's crying nd btw what u doing here where were u from fcking two days hhh?

Jimin: Hey!! dude easy easy I'll tell u everything but first she need rest take her home, I'll tell u everything later.
(Jimin want to break the hug with her nd Taehyung want to hold her But Y/N gripped Jimin's coat tight crushed his sleeve like she telling that she doesn't wanna leave Jimin. Her action made Taehyung jealous nd angry nd Jimin tried to calm her.)

Jimin: Y/N go with him u need rest.
Y/N: *sobbing* I don't .. *sob* .. I don't wanna go with him.
KTH: Yahh!! Y/N I'm ur husband.
(He yelled a little but she buried her face in Jimin's chest with made Taehyung more angry)

KTH: Y/NN!!!!.......
Jimin: *cut him off* Hey Tae don't....
(Jimin shook his head telling Tae not to shout more nd He stroke her back to calm her.)
Jimin: Y/N u need rest we can't stay on street whole night. Let's go home.
(She nodded her head nd with Jimin's support she sat in car)

(In Car)

(Taehyung was burning up in whole ride while driving, seeing Y/N in Jimin's embrace at back seat. When he look at Jimin with fuming eyes Jimin shout on him.)

Jimin: Hey focus on road idiot otherwise instead to reach home, u will wipe us out.
KTH: *rolled eyes* Shut up Jim!

.
.

.
.

(At Home)

(Jimin was waiting outside for Taehyung, where Taehyung bring Y/N to their shared room. He made her sit on bedside nd sit on knees in front of her nd asked her in concerned.)

)