Part- 11 Was A Fake Love?

(Jimin Cabin)

(Taehyung saw Jimin nd Seulgi arguing nd when he entered they both stopped after seeing him

(Taehyung saw Jimin nd Seulgi arguing nd when he entered they both stopped after seeing him.)

KTH: U guys are kids? Can't u talk calmly. ( He said with folded hand but Jimin scoffed on his words)
Jimin: *scoffed* Look who's talking.
KTH: Yahh!! Shut up Jim. I'm here to solve this nd Seulgi I know what u are thinking now nd its normal anyone can feel this. But listen also, trust ur love think before to go on any conclusion. I did that mistake once in past nd after apologize I still had regrets nd trust me those regrets won't let to live peacefully coz those Srys can't revive past.

Seulgi: But I know... He still loves Y/N don't u have any issues with this?
KTH: *chuckle* No I don't have coz I know Jimin nd his feelings for Y/N, so yes he loved Y/N before nd yes ryt love can't fleeting easily but he is married to u nd he's loyal to u. He has indeed different bond with Y/N but that is not what u seeing this is special more than frnd less than lover. He respect her, care her also love her but not in what way u feeling. Nd say how can he still think of Y/N now when Y/N is his best frnd's wife. (He chuckled looking Jimin with wiggling brows but Jimin shook his head mouthing him a**hole)

Seulgi: But he never sees me the way he look at Y/N*sobbing* U know what Jimin!....this marriage ... this .. was arranged for u but.. I.... I likes u from a long time. (Jimin look her in shock) nd that's why *sniffing* I agreed .... I agreed even know about ur past. I still stupidly wanted to be with u coz I had fallen for u way back long. (She cover her face with palms) But u... (she stammered)... u.... u never see me in that way like u see Y/N.

Jimin: (shout at sudden) How will it be same hhhh!! when the feelings are different. (Seulgi look him in confusion)
Seulgi: *confused* What u mean? (Jimin tighten his lips nd become silent.)

KTH: *smile* Oh c'mon Jimin say. (Jimin still stayed silent) Say Jimin otherwise I'll say.
Seulgi: *shout* What??
KTH: I Love U Seulgi. (He said with a chuckle)
Jimin: *shout* YAHH!!! WHAT THE HELL Taehyunggg...She is my wife.
KTH: *shrugged*What? ...I'm saying what is in ur heart.

Seulgi: *still confused* What's that?
Jimin: *yell loud* U ARE SERIOUSLY STUPID THAT MEANS I LOVE U DUMB. (Seulgi was shocked but also happy, her mixed feelings made her speechless but she yell back on Jimin.)

Seulgi: How could u confess while shouting nd calling me dumb (Her tears start falling but in happiness)
Jimin: *startled* Ok sry...sry don't cry. (he pulled her in embrace) I Love U.
(Taehyung smile to see both nd about to go but stopped when he saw Y/N on gate)

KTH: Y/N! Why u here? (Jimin nd Seulgi break the hug nd look at crying Y/N)

Y/N: *sobbing* I ju... just came to say... s... sry.... That's all bcoz of-- (Her words stop when Seulgi suddenly run to her nd hugged her)
Seulgi: *while hugging* I'm really sry I was angry nd started to slur u. I knew that was not u, still I blamed u. Plz forgive me Y/N.

(Y/N hugged her tight nd cried loud. Seulgi thought Y/N hasn't forgiven her)
Seulgi: Y/N I'm really sry plz don't cry. (She rubbed her back but Y/N didn't stop.)

KTH: *worry* Y/N stop u will get choke.Y/N: I'm sry I don't know I can't stop crying.

(Taehyung become more worried but Jimin spoke)

Jimin: *chuckle* Her mood swings maybe.
KTH: *worried* Y/N try to stop crying.
Y/N: *sniffing* I can't Tae.... what can I do?
KTH: Ok! (To Jimin nd Seulgi) U guys talk I'll handle her.

(Taehyung can't see Y/N cry more so he held her hand nd dragged her
to her cabin.)

(Y/N's Cabin)

(He dragged her in her cabin nd shut the door)

Y/N: *sobbing* Tae why u dragged...(Taehyung pressed his lips against hers suddenly nd start kissing her. He hold her face in his big palms nd where she only was froze at first but then she get calm nd start to kiss him back. When her sobbing stop Taehyung saperate his lips from hers nd touched foreheads with closed eyes.)

KTH: Don't cry, that's the last option I know to stop ur crying. If u cry more I'll do it again.
(He open his eyes hoping Y/N stop crying)
Y/N: *smile in tears* I'm sry. I'll not cry more.
KTH: Crying is bad for ur health nd more than.... I can't see u crying. I love u Y/N.
Y/N: *smile* I love u too Taetae. (She snaked her arms around his neck nd look him with her glittery eyes) Nd I love how u made me stop crying.
KTH: *chuckle* Really?

(She nodded with a smile nd start move forward her face. Taehyung hands already resting on her back he pressing her body against his coiled his arms around her waist nd pulled her little up nd lean down his face to her then connected his lips from hers. They kissed for a while nd lost in this euphoric feeling.)

.
.
.

.

(Time Skip After a week)

(Taehyung is in Seoul nd can't spare time for Y/N nowadays. He hasn't even come back home since a week nd now Y/N is worried coz she already has mood swings nd her complicated pregnancy always tensed her up. She can't bear this distance more so decided to go Seoul nd surprise Taehyung but got a huge shock there.)

(At Seoul Firm)

(Y/N arrived nd straight went to Taehyung's office. In her way she called her mom happily that she arrived here nd now going to surprise Taehyung in his office but when she opened
the door nd saw the scene her phone dropped on doorstep.)

(Y/N was shocked to see her husband with a girl, That girl is Taehyung's business partner "Hana" who is now on top of Taehyung on his chair, leaning forward to him while holding his tie she was saying something but stopped when she saw Y/N on gate nd when Taehyung's eyes landed on Y/N, he was worried more than shock coz he knew what Y/N must will think now. He shout her name but before he could say anything Y/N went out from there.)

.
.

What u think? Should she beat up Taehyung or broke his front two teeth? 😂

To be continued...

This part is short coz next one will be long nd also last part.

Next part will upload in few hours