Part- 7 Planning to win her

(What happened in wardrobe Taehyung nd Y/N didn't talk again on it not even have guts to face each other.

Then Next morning Taehyung have to go back to Seoul coz he has some urgent work he wanna take Y/N with him so that he can have time with her nd can clear all misunderstanding nd tell his feelings to her.

He first went to his parents room nd asked his mom dad nd they happily allowed him now he have to ask Y/N only. He thought to ask her after breakfast.)

(In Kitchen)

(Y/N is making breakfast nd Taehyung went there

(Y/N is making breakfast nd Taehyung went there. When they both look at each other they feeling awkward to talk, both can't eye contact with each other. But Taehyung approached her to talk.)

KTH: Y/N what u doing?
Y/N: Am... That...actually... Mom told me to cook something for u nd Japchae specially for u.
(His smile internally feeling maybe she forgive him for last night nd now he can ask her happily to go with him.)

KTH: Y/N! I wanna tell u something ... Ummm.. I .....I have to go back Seoul. I have work there so u.......

Y/N: *cut him off* Oh!! That's great u can go I'll live with Mom Dad here nd I also decide to join Office again. Appa need me he already told to join after marriage....so can I join?

(His smile faded after her words but he also knew she wanna work nd if this made her happy he'll not take her with him.)

KTH: *sheepishly smile* Yes sure do what u like.
Y/N: *smile politely* Thanku.
KTH: Ok I'm going.
Y/N: Where?
KTH: I have to leave now.
Y/N: But ur lunch nd this Japchae?
KTH: Forget it. I'll eat some other day.

(He said without making eyes contact her again nd left)

Y/N in mind: He didn't talk to me about yesterday nd now going nd I was so stupid who making all this for him. Thinking he will like it but he will never love me. Ok I won't bother him from now on.

.
.
.

(Taehyung went with Jk back to Seoul but Y/N was all in his mind whole time. He was missing her so much but don't wanna call her coz It's been 1 week but Y/N never call him by her own. She only talk when he called her. Now this pissing him off that she only care bout Mom Dad nd work not about him.

But he can't live without talking to her. So he decided to call her we quickly finished his meeting nd went to his office to call her. He thought this time he'll ask her why she doesn't call him once.)

(Taehyung's Office)