Chapter 10: Assaulted

Marcella Drogo POV

I sat beside Mama. I was scared for Optimus's survival. I then saw them walk up.

I saw he was covered in human blood.

Daario then bowed to me. "The city is yours, my Princess." I smiled.

Optimus then walked over and he hugged me tightly. "You need to go take a bath. You smell." I said. He laughed. "Mm, I did kill a lot of people. I didn't think I would smell good." He said.

I was standing beside Optimus's ped. He then looked at me. "Daenerys wants you." He told me.

I bent down near the dragons. "Vlahad." I told them and Rhaegal, Drogon, and Viserion flew up into the air.

I smiled as Rhaegal was asleep in my lap. I was rubbing his head. Dragon and Viserion we're playing.

Rhaegal burped and I smiled. I rubbed his head softly.

The two dropped a dead goat's body. Rhaegal snarled at them and they backed up. "Shh!" I told him softly. He growled at me. I flinched. He then flew after them.

I heard Optimus's ped steps. "They're dragons, Marcie. They can never be tamed. Not even by their mother." I sighed and watched them fight over it. Dragon let it go and he flew over and landed on Optimus's shoulder. Dragon nuzzled his cheekplate.

Me and Optimus got back to find Daario and Gray Worm gone. I walked over and saw them holding their blades.

Mama got them to stop.

I was on my horse beside Mama. We were walking to the city of Meereen. We walked up near the gates.

We both got off our horses. We saw a lone man come out. "Are they attacking?" I asked. "A single rider. A champion of Meereen. They want you two to send your champion against him." Ser Jorah said.

We saw the rider come out and he got off his horse.

I watched. He started to yell random things. He then started to undo his pants and posed on the ground. I watched unamused. "He says we're an army of men without man parts. He claims you are no woman at all, but a man who... hides his cock in his asshole." Missandie explained to us.

"Ignore him, my princess. They are meaningless words." Ser Barristan said.

"They're not meaningless if half the city you intend to take is listening to them," Jorah said.

I sighed and turned. "Do we have a champion?" I asked.

Allow me this honor, Daughter of Dragons. I will not disappoint you. Gray Worm offered.

"You are the commander of the Unsullied. I cannot risk you." I spoke.

"My princess, I have won more single combats than any man alive." Ser Barristan said.

"That is why you must remain by our side," Mama said. "I've been by your side longer than any of them, Marcie. Let me kill this man for you." Jorah asked.

"You are our most trusted advisor and our dearest friend. I will not gamble with your life." I said.

"I will do it. I'm not a commander or a member of your Queensguard. Let me kill this man for you." Optimus said to me.

Mom answered for me. "Very well. You have quite an audience. Make it worth their while." she said.

I watched as Optimus walked forward in hisbholoform. "You sure you don't want a horse?" Mama asked. "Why would I want a horse?" Optimus asked.

"Horses are faster than men," Mama said.

"Horses are dumber than men." Optimus corrected her. She backed off.

I saw Optimus look back at me and I was worried sick. I was scared he would get hurt.

He then activated his true form at the last second and he shot the horse and the man and they both died. Everyone widened their eyes.

Optimus looked back at me and I smiled. They first their arrows at his peds. He stared at them. Mama walked forward.

She spoke to them. I smiled. Optimus then held his arm out and all three dragons landed on his arm. They fired barrels of broken collars at the walls.