Chapter 2: Pregnant

Marcella Drogo POV

I sat with the boys as I sat with Optimus. He used his holo form and I was laying on him. Dothraki doesn't wear steel dresses. Rhaeko said. "Armor." I corrected. "Armor. Armor makes a man... slow."

"Slow. True. But it also keeps a man alive." Ser Jorah said. My father taught me how to fight. He taught me speed defeats size. Rhaeko said.

I heard that your father was a famous warrior. Jorah said.

He was a blood rider to Khal Bharbo. He said. And your father, Jorah the Andal? He was a warrior also? He asked.

"He still is. A man of great honor. And I betrayed him." We then saw one of Dani's maids. The Khaleesi wants to eat something different tonight. Kill some rabbits. She said. There are no rabbits. Optimus snapped.

Find some ducks, she likes ducks. she said. Do you have eyes in the back of your head, femme? No ducks, no rabbits.

Dog, then. I have seen many dogs. She snapped. "I don't think she wants to eat dog." I said.

"Khaleesi has baby inside her." All four of us
Tjrned. "It is true. She does not bleed for two moons. Her belly starts to swell."

A blessing from the great Stallion. Rhaeko said. "She does not want to eat horse."

"I'll have the boys butcher a goat for supper." Ser Jorah said. "I need a ride to Qhara."

I was on my horse beside my brother. Stay with your mama. He told me. I nodded. I stopped and Mama stopped beside me. Optimus was walking beside the horde near me.

My brother and a few others rode off.

"Vaes Dothrak. The City of the horse lords." Jorah told us.

"A pile of mud. Mud and shit and twigs." Viserys said.

"These are my people. Do not call them that!" I stated. He then slapped me hard and I fell off my horse. Optimus snarled.

"VISERYS!" Mama yelled. She then helped me onto my horse. My horse walked beside Optimus. Just give me the word, Marcie. I will kill him for you. Optimus told me in cybertronian. I nodded.

My brother gave me a bath and he made sure my hair was cleaned and it smelled good.

I got dressed and he noticed the bruise. What is this?! Who did this?! He demanded. Viserys. Mama's brother. He called you savages and I told him your my people and he shouldn't call you all that.

My brother smiled and he hugged me tightly.
I smiled and nestled into his chest. He kissed my head softly.

I stood beside Optimus's holoform as Mama was eating a heart. She was trying hard to keep it down.

She was looking at me as she ate it. I smiled and she continued to eat it.

She was having a boy. She then gagged as she almost threw up. I widened my eyes. She then stood up showing she didn't throw up. I looked at my brother shocked.

She swallowed it.

A princes rides inside me. He shall be called Rhaego. I smiled at her. Everyone chanted his name.

I smiled as my brother picked her up.