Chapter 6: New home

3rd POV

Marcella Drogo walked in the desert and she had her dragon Rhaegal on her shoulder. He roared at the other humans. She held out a piece of meat and he sniffed it. He then hugged.

"What did your brother say about them, Khaleesi?" One of her maids asked. "He said they ate meat."

"He didn't tell you what kind of meat?" She asked.

"No. My brother didn't know anything about dragons. He didn't know anything about anything." Daenerys horse then dropped. It was too much on her.

Marcie felt something behind her. Rhaegal sat on her shoulder.

Three men left. Othos looked at Marcie. She sighed.

Marcie heard one of the horses. Othos ran to the horse. He then saw something leaking and saw hair. He looked.

It was one of the men's head. It was Rahko.

Marcella sighed.

Irri wailed.

Everyone heard a rider. They saw one of the men coming back.

They said they would gladly accept us.

Rhaegal was asleep on Marcie's head. He refused to leave her alone.

Marcie stood beside Othos. He didn't want her nor Rhaegal to be seen. She put Rhaegal in his cage.

Marcie then walked forward. Optimus then transformed. "If you do not let us in, Optimus Prime of Cybertron will burn your home to the ground. He will lay waste to everything you have owned!" Marcie threatened. The Prime then transformed into his cannon.

One of the men vouched for all of them. They opened the doors and Optimus transformed his cannon back into a servo.

They then walked forward.

Daenerys had Optimus give Marcie a bath which he never minded.

Marcie was leaning down in front of Rhaegal. "Dracarys!" The dragon looked at her and sniffed the meat then tilted his head confused.

"Dracarys." She repeated. The dragon spat out smoke then fire. Optimus smiled at her. Her and Rhaegal had a true bond unlike anything he's ever seen.

Rhaegal then ate the piece of meat. "He'll be able to feed himself from now on." Daenerys told her. Marcie smiled. She held her hand out for Rhaegal.

He climbed on and she put him in his little home.

I removed this part of the top. And I fixed the heal on this one. Irri told Daenerys.

"Thank you, my friend." Optimus had a sword on his side and he also had a few daggers.

Apparently Xaro was the wealthiest man here and he gave Daenerys and Marcie a dress for them.