Chapter 20: Pregnant and defended

Marcella Drogo POV

I walked over to Rhaegal and he cooed at me. I smiled. "Hey, buddy."

"Marcella." I turned. "I do not want you near my children. I cannot trust you." Mom said.

I looked down. Rhaegal then wrapped his tail around me protectively. Mom stared at him. He then growled at her.

She huffed and walked off.

I was in Rhaegal and he waited. Rhaegal then fired his blast. He roared and continued to fire along with Drogon and Viserion. We noticed some of them near the trees. We were then hit by a storm. I couldn't see.

"Rhaegal! Up!" He then started to fly upwards.

We got into the clear sky. I sighed. I saw mom and Jon with the other two. Suddenly a blue last came from beneath me.

An undead dragon started to burn Drogon. Rhaegal started to fall but caught himself. I sighed. Mom looked at me worriedly. We then fell back down.

Suddenly the undead dragon charged at me and Rhaegal. I flinched. They got into a fight. Both dragons started to fight each other.

I held on tightly. "RHAEGAL! LET GO!" I cried. He continued to fight. The undead dragon snapped its jaws trying to bite me.

Drogon then grabbed the undead dragon.

Rhaegal then fell down and he tried to land but fell. I held on.

Rhaegal then whimpered. I turned. "RHAEGAL!" He whimpered into my touch. "It's okay, bubba. I'm here." He whimpered and nuzzled into my touch. I laid my forehead on his snout. He whined.

I then saw some dead ones charging at me. Suddenly someone cut them in half. I turned to see Jorah. He helped me up. He then kept me beside Rhaegal.

He then started to fight all the dead. He kept fighting despite they stabbed him multiple times.

I dropped to the ground with Jorah. I started crying. He then died. I started sobbing. I then heard some sound. I saw Rhaegal curl up around me. He flattened himself and didn't move from my side.

Mom landed with Drogon. She widened her eyes. "No!"

I looked up. "I couldn't stop him! He just wanted to fight for me." I sobbed. Mom hugged me tightly. "It's okay!"