Chapter 8: hunting for an army

3rd POV

Marcie walked beside Daenerys. She could smell blood. "The walk of punishment is a warning, your grace." Ser Barristan said. "To whom?" Marcie asked.

"To any slave who contemplated doing whatever these slaves did." Ser Barristan said.

"Give me your water." Daenerys said to Optimus Prime. He handed it to her. "Khaleesi, this man has been sentenced to death."

Daenerys ignored him and walked up and gave the injured slave water. "Leave this place, your grace. Leave tonight, I beg you." Ser Barristan said.

"And what are we to do for soldiers?" Marcie asked. "We can find sellswords in Pentos and Myr." He answered.

"Is it 'we' already, Ser Barristan?" Prime asked. "If you two want to sit on the throne your ancestors built, you must win it. That will mean blood on your hands before the thing is done." Optimus explained to the silver queen.

"The blood of my enemies, not the blood of the innocents." Daenerys said. Marcie followed her.

"All? Did this one's ears mishear, princess?" Missandie asked. "They did not. We wish to buy them all." Marcie said confidently.

She wants to buy them all. Missandie told her masters.

She cannot afford them. The slut thinks she can flash her tits, and make us give her what she wants. The man said.

Marcie glared at him with no emotion. "There are 8,000 unsullied in Astapor. Is this what you mean by all?" Missandie asked her.

"Yes, 8,000." Marcie confirmed. "And the ones still in training." Optimus and Jorah shared a look.

If they fail on the battlefield, they will shame Astapor. Another master said.

"Master Greizhen says they cannot sell half-trained boys. If they fail on the battlefield, they would bring shame upon all of Astapor." Missandie translated.

"We will have them all or none. Many will fall in battle. I'll need the boys to pick up the swords they drop." Marcie spoke.

The slut cannot pay for all of this. Her ship will buy her 100 unsullied, no more, and this because I like the curve of her ass. The master said.

Marcie sensed the presence of many slave kids around.

"I have a dragon. I will give you one." Marcie bargained.

"You will win the throne with dragons, not slaves, my princess." Ser Barristan said.

"Marcie, please!" Optimus begged her. She turned to the man a very pissed look in her eyes. Optimus backed off.

She stepped forward. "Three."

"One."

"Two."

"One."

"My master says they want the biggest one." She said. "Done."

"Done."

Marcie then turned. "I'll take you as wel. You will be Master Kraznys gift to me." Marcie said.

She walked out. "Marcie, a dragon is worth more than any army. Aegon Targaryen proved that."

"You are here to advise me, Optimus and because you are my close friend. But if you ever advise me again like that in public you will be advising someone else!" She snapped. The prime sighed. "I only want what's best for you, Marcie. I promised your brother I would die to protect you." He told me. I looked at him.

"I understand that, my love. But I am not going to sell any of my mothers dragons. It's a bargain. He won't get shit." I assured him.

We walked up to the man. We had Othos carrying Drogon.

We then stopped.

Marcie then turned and unlocked the cage door. Drogon stood out. He screeched. Marcie smiled. He then flew up.

She held him. Optimus's truck was parked nearby.

Marcie walked over to the master. He took the handle and Drogon yelped as he yanked hard.

"Is it done? They belong to me?" Marcie asked as she took the whip.

It is done. She holds the whip. The bitch had her army. Marcie glared at him. She turned. Drogon chittered wanting her near him.

Unsullied! Forward march! They walked forward. Halt! They stopped.

Tell the bitch her beast won't come!

Marcie turned. A dragon is not a slave. She spoke. You speak Valyrian? He asked.

I am Marcella Drogo daughter of Khal Drogo. I was taught many languages by my brother and my boyfriend. One of them was Valaryia. Marcie then turned.

Unsullied! Slay the masters, slay the soldiers, slay every man who holds a whip, but harm no child. Strike the chains off every slave you see! Marcella ordered.

They started to obey her command.

Marcella turned to the man. Kill her! Marcie then smirked. "Dracarys!"

He looked at Drogon. He then spat his fire out at him. "Optimus! Now!" He transformed and started to fire on the masters.

Marcella smirked.

Marcella was on her horse and she looked at the whip in her hand. She could see but everything was black and gray.

She threw the whip down.