68

Nunew's POV.

I got my tickets from the ticketing counter before wallet back to the Fae and Nat.

"Got everything ?" Asked Fae making me nod.

"Flight 2437 to London is now ready for boarding .."

"That's me .." I said as Nat and Fae look at me. Nat pout making me pull Nat into my embrace tightly making him let out a soft sob.

"Must you go ? Don't leave .. who will listen to my problems or who will be my sleepover buddy huh .." he sobbed softly making me chuckle , rubbing his back.

"I promise I'll be back soon ..." I said softly as I tried holding back my tears. I breathe deeply before pulling back , cupping Nat's cheek as I wipe his tears away with my thumb. I smile weakly before kissing his forehead. I then turned to Fae who had tears streaming down her face.

"First Ma , now you huh ..." she said as I held her hand tightly.

"I am not fully gone .. I promise .. I'll come and visit you once in awhile .." I said softly as she then let out a sob making me pull her to my embrace. I hugged her tightly , hiding my face on her shoulder.

"Promise me you'll be okay .." she whispered making me nod.

"I love you na .. even though I don't say it often ..but you're my baby brother and you mean the whole world to me .." she cried making me nod as tears rolled down my cheeks. My lips quivered as I tried to contain my sobs. I slowly pulled away as Fae then cupped my cheeks , kissing both my cheeks and placed a last kiss on my forehead.

"I love you .." I said , smiling weakly as she nod. I squeezed her hand before pulling up the handle of my small luggage.

"Take care of the boys for me na .." I said to Nat making him nod. I look at Fae as she then nod. I then started walking towards my gate slowly with a heavy heart. I then stopped my track , clutching my fist.

"Goodbye .. Zee .." I thought before continuing walking.

"Nunew !!!" I frown , stopping my track , hearing someone shouting my name.

"Nhu !!" I turned around. Soon screams and shrieks was heard.

"Nhu ! Wait !" My eyes widened seeing Zee.

"Zee ?" I said softly , seeing him run towards me through the crowd.

"Nhu !" He shouted as he stopped in front of me. Fans soon gathered around us as I look at Zee in shock.

"W-What are you doing here ?" I asked.

"Don't go .." he breathe out.

"W-What ?" I asked , stunned as he breathed hard.

"Don't go to London." He said making me sigh.

"Zee .. you know why I can't stay here .. what will peo-."

"I don't care what other people will think about me .." he said cutting me off.

"Look , I need you .. I need you here , beside me .." he continued.

"You're right .. you're not perfect but .. that's what I love about you .. you say you're weak but you're the most strongest person I've ever met." He said as I look at him.

"Who cares about what people think about us , it's none of their business .. they don't choose who we can be with .. who we can love." He said as he then slowly held my hand making the fans around us gasp.

"And I chose you. I love you and I'll keep loving you ... every version of you.." he said.

"I don't care what challenges is gonna hit us but I am ready to fight them .. with you .." he continued.

"I know you're scared .. I am too but ..nothing matters if I am with you.." he said softly as he caress my cheek.

"My life isn't complete without you next to me , Nunew." He said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"The boys needs you .. I need you .." he continued making me smile softly.

"So please don't go .." he said softly. I look at him as tears streaming down my face uncontrollably.

"I don't care how many times I have to beg you to stay .. I can beg as much as you want until you decide to sta-."

"Oh shut up." I said cutting him off , cupping his cheeks , crashing my lips on his making everyone cheer loudly. Zee held my waist , pulling me close as he replied to my kiss. I smile in between the kiss as I pulled away slightly. Zee smile widely as I did the same. Zee place his lips back on mine as I close my eyes , replying to his kiss. After a while , we pulled away as I then hugged Zee tightly. Zee lifted me off the ground slightly , twirling me around gently. He placed me down as I then turned my head seeing the boys and Fae , smiling widely as they cheer. Me and Zee giggled as I then turned to Zee.

"Did we just kissed .. in front of your fans ?" I asked , realizing we were surrounded by fans.

"Oh .. we did ?" He asked , looking around making me giggle , hitting his chest lightly making him chuckle before grabbing my chin. He then placed his lips on mine gently.

- later -

Zee stumbled trying open the door making me giggle. I wrapped my arms around his neck , placing my lips on his as he kicked the front door close. I pulled away as he then held my waist , lifting me up from the floor making me squeal. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me by my thigh. Zee brought me to his room , closing the door with his leg. He then plopped down on the bed with me on his lap as we both burst out into laughter. I caress Zee's cheek as I look down to him. I placed a gentle peck on his lips making him hum.

"God .. how I miss this .." he said softly making me smile fondly.

"I missed it too .." I said , caressing his cheek.

"Nhu .." he said making me hum.

"I need you to promise me .. that no matter what .. you'll stay with me .. even if times get tough .." he said making me smile softly , nodding.

"I promise .." I said as he smile.

"And plus .. how can I leave you hm ? We've just exposed our relationship to the whole world .." I said making him chuckle.

"Do you think your fans will accept me being with you ?" I asked making him smile softly.

"It doesn't matter what they think .. not everyone will accept us .. what's more important is that we love each other .." he said , caressing my cheek making me smile widely , nodding.

"I love you .." I said softly.

"I love you even more .." he said as I then placed my lips on his. My hands then went down to the hem of Zee's shirt. I pulled away slightly , pulling Zee's shirt off. Zee slowly pulled my shirt off , throwing it on the ground making me smile. I then pushed Zee down to the bed as we both giggled. Zee then turned , laying me down onto the bed , hovering above me as he then placed his lips on mine. That night , Zee and I made love to each other , feeling nothing but love and happiness. I was over the moon. Not only we are back together , we came out to the whole world about us.

AHHHH WE GOT THROUGH THE STORM !! is everyone happy ??? Nhu decided to stay with Zee afterall , Zee told the whole world that he is in a relationship with Nhu.Our boys really went through so much naa 🥺 this is the second last chapter , the next ep is the very last chapter of the whole book !! We've come so farr for this series 😫 I am kinda sad that it's coming to an end since it's my first ever longest book but I hope you all enjoy it from the start to the end naa 🥺🫶🏼 , so about the last chapter , I'll be uploading it on next week Friday. So why am I uploading it next Friday ? My final assignment submission is next week and I need the time to brush and do last minute checking. So do wait and look forward naa 🩷🥺

Next , would you all like special chapters ? If you do , comment down what would you like to see in the special chapters and who knows I'll take the recommendations 🩷🥺