17

Nunew's POV.

"Nhu ?" Said Zee as he look at me through the reflection of the mirror. I stood there frozen , looking away as fast as possible.

"I-I am so sorry !! I-I thought you were dressed !" I exclaimed , feeling shy. He then slowly turned around as I tried not to look.

"T-The staff .. wanted me to hand you t-this .." I said , revealing the jewelry in my hand as Zee slowly walked towards me. I slowly look at him , moving back.

"Z-Zee .. what are you-." I breath hitch as my back hits the door. He then placed one of his hand next to my head making me clutch my fist tightly as he inched forward. I close my eyes , not brave enough to look. Soon I heard a chuckle making me open my eyes slowly to peek.

"No .. don't open your eyes .." he said making me shut my eyes.

Third person's POV.

Zee stare at the younger one with fond eyes. Nunew's cheek was red as a tomato. Zee inched forward , going down slightly till he was about the same height as Nunew. Zee scanned through Nunew's soft features. His eyes then went down to Nunew's plumped lips. Zee smile before blowing gently making Nunew jump due to the soft wind on his face.

"Don't open your eyes .. just let me wear my shirt .." said Zee making Nunew nod. Zee chuckled softly , grabbing his shirt , wearing it.

"You can open your eyes .." said Zee as Nunew slowly opened his eyes , seeing a fully clothed Zee.

"Could you help me wear my jewelry for me ?" Asked Zee.

"M-Me ?" Stutter Nunew making Zee nod. Nunew look down to the jewelry , breathing in and out before stepping closer to Zee. Nunew then placed the other jewelry down on the stool. He then went on his tip toes , wearing the necklace around Zee's neck. Zee noticed how unstable Nunew was since he was on his tiptoe. Zee grabbed Nunew's waist , pulling him close making Nunew's breath hitch.

"Just continue. I am making your job easier." Said Zee making Nunew gulp.

"Krub .." said Nunew as he continued wearing the necklace around Zee's neck while Zee held Nunew's waist , making sure he was stable. After Nunew was done , Zee slowly moved his hand away.

"Once you're d-done .. just let the staff see .." said Nunew before opening the door in a rush. He quickly left , closing the door. He touch his chest , feeling his heart beat fast.

"Calm down Nhu .. calm down .." thought Nunew before shaking his head , breathing in and out.

Nunew's POV.

I watch as the boys one by one showed their different fits. My heart still couldn't calm down due to what happened just now in the fitting room with Zee.

"Why did he do that ?" I thought.

"Nhu ? Nhu !" I snapped out of my thoughts , seeing everyone looking at me.

"Huh ?" I asked.

"So what do you think about the boys's looks for the concert ?" Asked Max making me clear my throat.

"It's great ! .." I said , smiling awkwardly making Max look at me awkwardly.

- two days later -

Today was the big day for the boys. Just yesterday they finally released their new song , 'IWTBYBF' also known as I Want To Be Your BoyFriend. The song was amazing. It was everything the fans ever wanted. You can say that I did die when I saw the MV but I couldn't show it since I was with the boys when we were reacting to it. Today , the boys will be having a fansign for their latest album. I peeked out to the stage seeing the fans interacting with the boys one by one making me smile fondly. My eyes then landed on Zee who was interacting with a fan. He had his charming smile on his face and his eyes were glowing , making him even more handsome as usual.

After the fan moved , he turned his head towards my direction , making eye contact with me. He smile slightly , waving to me making my heart flutter. I chuckled shyly , waving to him back as he smile widely before focusing back to the fan in front of him.

- later -

Zee's POV.

"Thank you all for coming na~ we'll see you next week for our concert !!" Exclaimed Kacha as they all cheered loudly.

"Again , we are .. Secret Crush !" I exclaimed.

"Thank you !" We all said in sync as we then bowed. We all waved to the fans as we leave the stage. We all went back to the green room , plopping down on the couch. Soon the door opened revealing Nunew and Max.

"So .. we have news .." said Max as he then look at Nunew. We all frown , looking at each other.

"So .. the song 'IWTBYBF' .. just came out yesterday , right .." said Nunew making all of us nod.

"Well .. 'IWTBYBF' is number one on Thailand's Hit Chart !!" He announced making all of our eyes widened. The boys jumped out of their seat , jumping up and down screaming. I chuckled , smiling widely.

"WOOO WE DID IT !!" Shouted Boun as all of us cheered. Soon the boys got into a group hug as Tommy then grabbed my arm , pulling me into the hug. I pat Tommy's and Boun's back as we did our group hug.

Nunew's POV.

I smile , watching as the boys did their group hug. They then dragged Max into the group hug making me giggle , looking at them fondly.

"What are you waiting for ? Aren't you going to join in ?" Asked Boun as all of them looked at me.

"Uhm .." I said as Zee then pat Boun's shoulder , nodding.

"Come here." Said Zee as he pulled out his hand. I look at Zee before smiling slightly , walking towards them , grabbing onto his hand. I placed one of my arm on Zee's waist while the other was on Boun's.

"Group hug !!" Shouted Mark as they all tighten the hug. I giggled as the boys cheered. I then look up to Zee as he then look at me. The both of us then burst out into laughter as I leaned my heaf against Zee's shoulders as Zee leaned his head against mine while the boys cheered loudly.

Talay's POV.

I was cheering along with the boys when I saw Nunew looking at someone. I looked at where he was looking at and soon realized he was looking at Zee. My smile slowly disappeared as I saw something different in the way Nunew look at Zee.

"Woo !!" Shouted Mark as he placed his arm around my shoulder making me chuckle , patting his back as I then look back at Nunew before smiling weakly.