60

- next day -

Nunew's POV.

I sigh , rubbing my eyes as I slowly turn back seeing Zee fast asleep. I smile softly , caressing his cheeks gently. He hum softly before opening his eyes slowly.

"Hi ..." I said softly making him smile.

"Hi ..." he replied as he then pulled me close making me lay on his chest. He then placed a kiss on my forehead making me smile softly , looking up to him.

"We should get ready for work .." I said making him groan , hugging me tightly.

"Can we just stay here .. we could cuddle all day .. makeout all day ..." he said making me chuckle.

"That would be a dream .. but we can't just not show up to rehearsal .. you guys are going to be performing at one of Thailand's biggest award shows.." I said.

"And not only that .. you guys are nominated for artist of the year .." I continued making him sigh in defeat.

"Urgh .. I hate you .." he said making me giggle , sitting up slightly. I peck his lips , patting his chest.

"Come on big guy .." I said as I grabbed his arm , pulling him up. He smile , caressing my cheek as he fixed my hair.

"Are you sure you're okay ? We'll now walk into the company without hiding .." he said making me smile softly , holding his hand.

"As long as I am with you .. I'll be okay .." I said making him nod , leaning his forehead against mine.

- later -

I look out the window as Zee pulled up to the company. Zee then placed his hand on mine making me turn to him.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to .." he said making me smile softly.

"I want to .. let's go .." I said making him nod.

"Let's go .." he said as he then unlocked the door , grabbing his bag. I unbuckle my seatbelt , opening the door as me and Zee then got out of the car. I slowly walked over to Zee as he then slowly held my hand , interlocking his fingers with mine. We slowly made our way into the company.

We walked in hand in hand as the people around started starring at us. We entered the elevator , breathing out.

"That was ..."

"Intense .." said Zee making me nod.

"I mean it expected .." he continued as he then held my hand making me turn to him. I sigh , modding, smiling as we then walked towards the dance room.

I turned the lights on as Zee placed his back down. Zee then turn to me , pulling his hand out. I chuckled softly , walking over to him as I placed my hand on his. He pulled me closer by the waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you okay ?" He asked making me nod.

"What about you ?" I asked.

"I am okay too .." he said making me smile. I then hugged him , sighing in relief. All of a sudden , Zee turned on a song on his phone making me pull away slightly looking at him.

"Can I have this dance with you ?" He asked making me giggle , nodding. I placed one of my hand in his as my other hand held his shoulder. He held my waist as we slow dance to the song in the middle of the dim practise room.

I smile widely as we dance around the room. My eyes was fixed on Zee's as we danced. Zee then twirl me around making me giggle as he then pulled me closer by the waist. All of a sudden he lifted me up making me squeal as he spin me around. He set me down back on the ground as we both burst out into laughter. He leaned his forehead against mine. I look at him as he then placed his lips on me. I replied to his kiss instantly , smiling in between the kiss.

We soon heard someone clearing their throat making me and Zee pull away quickly , turning to see Miss Nita.

"Miss Nita .." I said.

"Khun Nhu , Zee .. I know that you're happy coming out to the company about your relationship but I would like to remind you that this is your workplace , I expect you both to be professional." She said coldly making me step away from Zee. She then sigh , walking away , leaving me and Zee alone. I look at Zee as he then chuckled , caressing my head lovingly.

"Don't mind her , she's always like that." Said Zee making me smile slightly.

"I know that .." I said and soon the door open revealing the boys and Max.

"Let's start rehearsals !!" Exclaimed Boun making me giggle.

- later -

I laughed seeing the boys joke around during rehearsals. I look at Max as he chuckled , rubbing his temple as the boys danced around and rehearsed. Soon the door opened making us turn to see Miss Nita.

"Hello my favorite boys~ .. I have some news for all of you .. especially Zee .." she said making the boys frown , looking at each other confused.

"So .. we've checked with Kazz entertainment to confirm the rumours that was going around yesterday and .. they said that the rumours are true !!" She exclaim making my eyes widened.

"Zee , 'Always You' is nominally for song of the year !" She exclaim making the boys cheer as Zee stood there frozen. I smile widely , cheering as me and Max walked towards Zee. Zee quickly looked for me , hugging me tightly as I giggled.

"You did it ! Your first song of the year nomination !" I exclaimed as Zee chuckled , hugging me tightly. The boys and Max then gathered around Zee , cheering as I giggled , watching them celebrate for Zee.

"Khun Nhu. Can I talk to you. Alone." Said Miss Nita as I look at the boys before following Miss Nita out of the room.

"Is there something wrong , Miss Nita ?" I asked. She sigh , folding her arms as she turned to me.

"How long more are you going to distract Zee ?" She asked making me frown in confusion.

"Distract ?" I asked.

"Yes. You know .. ever since you've entered the management .. as what I can see , Zee has been distracted .. yes he gave me a beautiful song but he became softer." She said.

"You see Khun Nhu. The boys .. they are getting bigger each day .. Zee is getting bigger each day .. their fandom are growing and growing non-stop every day." She said.

"And I don't want them to be distracted .. especially Zee when he is at the peek of his life." She continued as I froze in my spot.

"Zee will soon win the song of the year award and also the boys will win artist of the year award .. that will definitely make them way bigger .." she said as I look at her.

"They'll be going on a world tour around the world .. they'll be ambassadors of big brands .." she said.

"And I don't want anything to be in their way." She continued as she stepped closer to me.

"Zee will then meet someone .. who is on the same level as he is .. so Nhu , Are you that confident that Zee will continue to be with you when that happens ?" She asked.

"Once the boys go on their world tour .. they'll be busy .. really busy .." she said.

"So now let me ask you .. how are you so sure that your love with Zee can continue ?" She asked.