30

- two days later -

Nunew's POV.

Finally all the boys are back from their break and in a week time , they'll have their second concert here in Bangkok.

"So .. before we start , we'll run through the setlist .. if anyone of you want to change anything, do speak up na .." I said as the boys looked at the setlist.

"I was thinking of doing Stay after Chocolate .." said Talay.

"I had the same thought .." said Mark as Talay chuckle.

"So is everyone okay to add in Stay ?" I asked as they all nodded.

"I think for the rest of the group performance should be set." Said Zee as I nod.

"How about the solos , any changes or additions ?" I asked.

"Zee , I heard you have a new song coming out .." said Kacha as Zee slowly nod.

"I was thinking , I know it sounds crazy but why don't you sing your new song ?" He asked.

"What ? No way .." said Zee.

"But why not ? It could be a pre-released performance that the fans will see for the very first time ! It could be big !" Exclaim Tommy.

"Er , Tommy is right , fans have been waiting for your new solo song for ages , singing it for the first time in front of thousands will be such a great opportunity for you !" Said Boun.

"Come on leader~" said Kacha as Zee sigh.

"I don't know .. I don't think it's possible .." said Zee doubtfully.

"Nhu , what do you think of the idea ?" Asked Mark as I look at Zee.

"I think it'll work out .." I said as Mark cheered.

"Nhu .." said Zee.

"Think about Zee , the fans have been waiting for your new song .. giving them a surprise performance will be such an amazing memory to the fans .." I said as he sigh.

"Trust me , it's gonna go great .." I said , squeezing his arms as he look at me. He then sigh , nodding.

"Then I'll do it .." he said making me smile fondly as the boys cheered. I chuckled as he did the same.

- later -

I sat down as Talay approached me , sitting next to me after he was done with his solo practice. I smile , ruffling his hair making him whine.

"Okay , Zee ! Let's start with your solo practice !" Said P'Bird as Zee walked towards the front , facing us. The boys cheered as I did the same.

"Remember the choreo na~ engage with the fans , make them go crazy .."said P'Bird as I smile , looking forward to seeing the performance. Soon the intro started playing making the boys cheered teasingly making me giggle softly. Zee then started practicing his solo song , 'Always you.' I close my eyes , listening to his honey voice , nodding to the song.

I open my eyes as Zee danced , portraying the lyrics with his moves. Towards the end , he stopped dancing , standing at the center as he sang the last few lines. His eyes met mine as I look at him. His eyes was locked to mine as he sang , giving me butterflies in my stomach.

"Do you know how hard it is?
I have to keep that love inside .." he sang as he look at me.

"Are you still waiting to hear from me?
The words 'I love you' ..." I look down shyly before looking back at Zee.

"Always You...
Always You..." he sang beautifully.

Talay's POV.

The boys swayed along the song as Zee sang his last few lines. I then turned to Nunew seeing him smile as he look at Zee. His eyes was glued to Zee as Zee had his eyes on Nunew as he sang his lines to him. I look down , sighing as I look at Nunew who was smiling warmly. Mark then nudge my arm making me smile slightly as the boys cheered.