66

Nunew's POV.

I packed the last few things in my luggage and soon there was a knock on the door making me lift my head up seeing Fae dressed in a beautiful dress.

"Wow .. you look beautiful .." I said as she smile , walking into my room with a box in her. She soon look around my almost empty room. She sat on my bed , looking at me.

"It feels weird to see how empty your room is .. I am always used to seeing many posters of Zee and the boys around your room." She said as I chuckled dryly.

"What's that in the box hm ?" I asked.

"It's a beautiful top .. for someone to use when he come and accompany me to the award show." She said as I look at her.

"Fae. I am not going to that award show." I said , knowing her intentions.

"Nhu .." She said.

"Why don't you come with me to the award show ?" She asked making me stop what I was doing.

"You know reason why I don't want to go .." I said as she sigh.

"But .. don't you want to see the boys before you leave ?" She asked.

"I know you miss them .. I bet they miss you too .." she said.

"Stop hurting yourself even more than before Nhu." She said.

"This could be your last chance to see them .." she said as I sigh , packing my stuff continuously earning a sigh from her. She then got up , placing the box down onto my bed.

"If you change your mind... I'll be waiting for you in the car." She said before walking out of the room. I stop what I was doing , sighing as I then look at the box.

- later -

I walked out of the house , walking out of the gate seeing Nat , talking to Fae. I cleared my throat making the both of them turned to me.

"Just know. I am doing this .. because I need to let them go." I said.

"I'll only be there for only an hour.. after that , you .." I said , pointing to Fae.

"You have to send me straight to the airport." I said making her chuckle.

"Krub boss .." she said as she then happily got into the car. I sigh , shaking my head before turning to Nat.

"Take care .. I'll see you later at the airport .." said Nat making me nod as he then pulled me into his embrace. I pulled away before placing my luggage into the back of the car. I got in the car as I then wave to Nat. Fae then slowly started the car , driving out of the place.

After a while , we reached the award place. I look out the window , feeling nothing but scared and nervous. Fae then placed her hand on mine.

"If you feel uncomfortable at any point in there .. just tell me and we'll get out of there straight away .." she said making me nod slowly , smiling softly. I got out of the car slowly with Fae following me. She held my arm as we walked into the venue. We walked to our seats which was not far from the stage. Screams was heard as the boys was about to start their performance. I smile softly as I watch them give it their all. I look around seeing the fans , doing the fanchants and cheering for the boys. The boys looks amazing as always.

After their first song , the lights then dim as the boys stood in a row and soon a familiar song intro started playing making everyone cheer. My heart stopped as the spot light shined on Zee. I look at him as he started singing.

"Seeing your smile ..
It makes my heart fills with happiness..
I want to see the smile on your face for a long time.." he sang as memories then slowly flood into my mind.

"Always You~
I want you to know how important you are to me..
Always You~
Please understand ..." he continued as a tear escaped from my eyes. Soon the boys sang the chorus together as I watch them fondly. Soon the camera pan to Zee as he look straight into the camera as if he was singing to me just like before.

Zee's POV.

"I've never not loved you, but I can't say it
I don't know if I have the right to say that
I've been waiting for you to look into my eyes
You will understand ..." I sang my heart out as I clutch my microphone. I look around the room , hoping that Nunew is here , watching me. I breathe out , feeling nothing but pain as I then look up , trying to hold back my tears. I breathe out slowly , continuing singing as the camera then pan back to me. I slowly look at the camera , singing the rest of the song with the boys.

Nunew's POV.

"Are you still waiting to hear from me?
The words 'I love you' .." he sang as I look at him through the screen. I soon realized he had the pain in his eyes making me look away , breathing out as I then wiped my tears away.

"Let's go .." I said to Fae , not being able to stand the pain of being there no longer. I quickly got up , walking out of the place.

"Nhu .." said Fae as I turned back to her with tears in my eyes. She sigh before hugging me tightly. After a while , she pulled away , wiping my tears away with her thumb.

"Let's go na .." she said making me nod as we then started walking.

"Nunew." The both of us stop our track as we both turned around seeing Miss Nita.

"It's a surprise to see you here even when I told you not to come back here." She said as Fae held my arm.

"The boys was great right ?" She asked as she smirk.

"See .. how amazing they are without you .." she continued as I look down.

"Come on Nhu. Let's not waste time talking to someone who is not worthy of our time." Said Fae coldly as we then started walking away.

"I don't understand why you still want to see the boys." Said Miss Nita as I slowly stop my track making Fae turn to me.

"I always win , Nhu. No matter what , there will always be one winner." She said as I then turned to Miss Nita.

"Mai." I said sternly , clutching my fist.

"You didn't win , Nita." I said as I then slowly walk towards her.

"In this game , you're the loser here." I said as she then look at me.