16

Nunew's POV

I sigh , plopping down on my bed as I dried my hair with my towel. I then remembered what happened last night.

I soon lost my balance making me gasp softly but before I could fall , Zee grabbed me by my waist , holding me close. I held his shoulder tightly as he looked at me.

I smiled to myself.

"There you are smiling to yourself again .." I turn seeing Fae making me chuckle as she came in , sitting next to me.

"Here , let me help .." she said , grabbing my towel as I sat on the ground.

"So .. you stayed overnight at the studio with one of the members huh .." she said making me smile softly , nodding.

"Which one ?" She asked as she rubbed my hair.

"Zee .." I said.

"Woah , you stayed with your bias huhhh~" she teased making me whine due to the shyness. She giggled , shaking her head and soon sigh.

"You know Nhu .. seeing you happy like this makes me happy .." she said as she caress my hair.

"I know things been tough for you ever since we lost mom .." she said making me smile sadly , looking down to my fingers.

"I am so proud of you that you pushed through no matter what .." she said as she then chuckled.

"I want you to know that if you have something in your mind , you could always come to me na .." she said making me nod. She sigh before hugging me from the back. I smile , rubbing her arm as I leaned my cheeks against her arm , closing my eyes. She kissed my temple , tightening her hug.

Zee's POV.

I look at my songbook , writing down a few lyrics. Soon my phone buzz making me look down seeing a notification from the LovelyZP website. I quickly pressed on it seeing that the admin finally replied.

 I quickly pressed on it seeing that the admin finally replied

I look at the message making me smile softly

"This advice ... feels familiar for some reason .." I said softly but soon shook it off , going back to writing. I smile softly , writing down and soon froze , seeing what I wrote.

'Nunew.'

"Aow , why did I write Nunew's name ?" I asked myself before slapping myself gently.

"Ahh I must be crazy .." I whine , but rubbing my face.

- later -

Nunew's POV.

I walked into the building , smiling to myself.

"Nhu !" I turned seeing Talay.

"Aow , Talay .." I said , waving as he ran up to me.

"You're early .." he said.

"I just wanted to get some work done before you all come , what are you doing here so early ? The group practice starts at 6 today .." I said.

"I know but I thought maybe I could practice alone first before the rest of the boys come .." he said making me nod.

"Then , shall we head up to the studio ? I can do my work there while you practice .." I said making him nod. I smile as we then made our way up to the studio.

I was working on some works that I have about the boys's schedules. I look up from my laptop , seeing Talay practicing the moves by himself. I smile fondly before going back to work.

"Ahh !" My head shot up as I saw Talay on the ground , holding his ankle.

"Talay !" I shouted worriedly , getting up as I ran towards him. I held his shoulder as he held his ankle.

"What happened ?" I asked , worriedly.

"Talay !" I exclaimed as he then look at me , bursting out into laughter making me frown in confusion. He let go of his ankle , sighing in satisfaction and I soon gasp realizing the whole situation.

"Talay ! Are you crazy ?!" I asked , pushing him by the shoulder as he laughed.

"I am so sorry ! You should see your face !" He laughed as I sigh , plopping down on the ground.

"You had me worried !" I whine making him chuckle.

"Why did you do that huh ?" I asked , chuckling.

"Well , I saw how stressed you were so I thought maybe I could do something to help you loosen up a little .." he said , giggling making me sigh , shaking my head.

"You're a jerk .." I said , nudging his arm making him chuckle. I then plopped down fully onto the ground sighing as Talay did the same , laying beside me with a gap in between us. The both of us look up to the ceiling.

"Are you excited that you're going to have a concert soon ?" I asked.

"Come back is two days away .. concert in a week .. yes I am excited .." he said make me smile.

"I am excited for all of you .." I said.

"But I know that it's also stressful for all of you .." I said making him hum.

"So I hope that you all wouldn't stress yourself too much because you are all doing great already .." I said as I turn my head to him.

"We don't feel that stress actually because .. we have a great manager .." he said , looking at me. The both of us then burst into laughter.

Talay's POV.

I sat next to Nunew as we discussed about how the stage set is.

"What about this ?" He asked as he pointed to the screen.

"This ?" I asked as I moved close to the screen.

"It looks great for all of you .." he said , moving closer to the screen. I turn my head , realizing how close our face was. My heart beat fast that even I could hear it. I watch as Nunew had a big smile on his face as he talks about how fun the concert will be. I smile fondly , finding him adorable.

Soon the door opened revealing Boun , Kacha and Tommy. Nunew got up , walking towards them to greet them. I watch as the boys joke around with him.

"I think I am falling for you .. Nunew .." I thought to myself as Nunew then called me over.

Nunew's POV.

I watch as the boys practice for their comeback in two days. Soon the door opened revealing the styling group. I got up , greeting them.

"We are here to have a fitting with the boys .." said the staff.

"Right , I'll tell them  .." I said before walking over to them.

"Boys , time to get your fitting done .." I said as the boys all answered yes. They went to their stylist making me chuckle. I watch as the boys came out wearing their different stage outfits.

"Right , Nhu ?" I hum.

"Could you hand this to Zee ?" Asked the staff as she hand me a few jewelry.

"Krub .." I said , walking over to Zee's fitting room. I opened the door and my eyes widened seeing a bare broad back facing me.

"Nhu ?" Said Zee as he saw me through the reflection of the mirror making me freeze in my place.