14

Zee's POV.

I watch from far as the boys joked around with Nunew. For some reason , I haven't seen the boys this happy before , especially being with a manager. My attention then went to Nunew who had a beautiful smile on his face. Come to think of it .. our manager is kinda .. cute.

Soon the door opened making all of us turn and soon the sound of high heels clicking was heard.

"Hey my favorite boys~" said Ms Nita , our executive director of the group. The boys greeted her as I walked towards her.

Nunew's POV.

I watch as a beautiful lady walked towards us.

"How is my favorite boygroup doing ?" She asked.

"Doing well .." said Talay making her smile. She soon saw me , titling her head.

"And who's the small boy ?" She asked , looking at me with her arms folded.

"Nita , this is Nunew , the new manager for the boys .." said Max as I placed my hand together , greeting her.

"Sawadeep krub .." I greeted as she look at me from head to toe.

"So you're the one who caused the incident yesterday .." she said as guilt hits me.

"Krub .." I said softly as she chuckled , smirking.

"I am Nita , the executive director for the boys .." she said.

"Nunew ..nice to meet you .." I said , putting my hand out. She look at my hand , walking back to the boys , totally ignoring me. I pull my hand back awkwardly.

"So , Zee , I need to talk to you alone .." she said as Zee then nod , walking out with her.

"Don't mind her , she is always like that.." said Talay making me frown.

"Scary .." whispered Tommy.

"I mean she looks nice .." I said making Talay chuckle.

"She does but deep down she is a devil for sure .." said Mark.

"You see , she will always focus on one person .. and that is .. Zee .." said Talay making me turned to where Zee and Nita were talking.

"Nita always target Zee .. since Zee is the leader and also the popular member .." said Kacha as I sigh , looking at them.

"Nita stresses Zee out most of the time .." said Boun.

"She keeps rejecting Zee's song .." he continued making me frown.

"Aow , why ?" I asked.

"She said that it lacks of true emotions .." answered Talay making me sigh.

"I can bet that Zee is under so much pressure right now but he isn't showing it." Said Boun as the boys nodded. I look at Zee , clutching my fist.

"But Zee is a talented person .. how can she reject his songs ?" I thought , breathing out.

- later night ( time check : 2:30am ) -

"Let's call it a day everyone !!" Exclaimed P'Bird making everyone scream in relief. I look at the time seeing that it was already 2:30 in the morning. I got up , stretching my arms as Max pat my head.

"Max , I need to go to the washroom , I'll meet you all at the van .." I said , walking out of the practice room.

I look at myself in the mirror , splashing water on my face.

"It's the third day and I am halfway dead .. can I really survive working here ?" I asked and soon my phone buzz making me fish down to my phone seeing a message from my website. I frown , leaning against the sink before opening the message.