5

Zee's POV.

I walked out of the shower , drying my hair with my towel. I sigh in exhaustion , plopping down on my bed. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand , leaning against the headboard. I soon remembered what I wanted to do just now.

I logged into the fansite that I signed up for last night , looking for the post that I bookmarked. Soon it popped up making me fixed my position.

@LovelyZP : hey guys , I am back with another post ! so today , I had a super bad day. I won't go into the details but it was so bad that I didn't want to leave my room or had the appetite to eat. I didn't know what to do but I do remember Zee's words from his solo song.

"When you fall , when you are sad , no matter how much suffering you go through. I will always be by your side, and I'll never leave you."

His words will always be in my mind whenever I had a bad day. It got me through so many bad times in my life and it taught me that no matter what happens , everything will be okay. I hope those who are going through a bad time will stay strong and keep fighting forward. Susu na ❤️

I gave the post a like , smiling slightly. I placed my phone down , sighing. For some reason , reading the post makes me even interested.

- next day -

Nunew's POV.

"I didn't know being jobless is this boring .." I said , munching on my popcorn as I laid my head on Nat's shoulder. We sat on the couch , watching a romantic movie.

"It got even boring .." I said as I threw a popcorn towards the TV , earning a chuckle from Nat.

"You know .. I got called for an interview at the cosmetic shop .." he said making me lift my head up in surprise.

"Seriously ?! That's great Jelly !" I said , squeezing his arm making me chuckle.

"But am a little worried that I wouldn't get the job .." he said making me sigh.

"Hey .. you got this .. you graduated with an amazing degree .. and plus , you know so much about makeup than anyone else .. you'll do just fine .." I said , smiling reassuringly making Nat smile , nodding. I then laid my head back onto his shoulder , pouting.

"Did any of the jobs you applied get back to you ?" Asked Nat as I sigh heavily.

"Not one .." I answered.

"It's okay Jelly , you'll get one soon .." said Nat making me nod slowly , pouting as I ate my popcorn. Soon the sounds of keys was heard. The door then slide open revealing Fae.

"I am ho- aow .." she said looking at me.

"I clearly remember that when I left home , you were on the couch .. now that I am home , you're still on the couch .." she said making me whine.

"You are talking to a jobless boy .. so leave me alone.." I said , throwing a popcorn towards her making her sigh.

"Hi Nat .." she greeted.

"Sawadee krub P'Fae .." greeted Nat with a smile. I then sigh , munching on my popcorn and soon her phone started ringing.

"Hello ? Yes .. this is her ... wait ? Really ?!" I frown , looking at her.

"I'll tell him , thank you so much na~" she exclaimed , hanging up. She then grabbed the remote control , turning the TV off.

"Aow ! Fae ! We were watching that~" I whined as she then sat on the table , facing us.

"It's time to get off the couch and get ready for a interview tomorrow !" She exclaimed making me frown in confusion.

"Interview ? What interview ?" I asked.

"A job interview of course !" She answered making my eyes widened , sitting up.

"You mean the job that applied to last night called ?!" I asked , eagerly.

"Uh .. this is not the job that you applied for .." she said making me frown.

"Then .. if it's not what I applied for , what job interview is this then ? .." I asked.

"Do you remember when I told you a boy group needed a manager ?" She asked making me nod slowly.

"Well , I might have sent in your resume and portfolio .. signed you up .. so just now the company called , saying that they wanted to interview you." She said , avoiding eye contact.

"HUH ?!" I exclaimed as I got up.

"You sent my resume for a manager job ?!" I asked making her nod slowly.

"Why would you do that ?!" I asked.

"I told you I would help you am I right ?" She asked.

"And plus , this job is perfect for you !" She said positively.

"Phi , I can't work as a manager ! I am bad at taking care of people ! If I can't take care of myself , how am I supposed to take care of a boy group !" I exclaimed before walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh come on Nhu~ everything will be okay .. and plus take this as a new experience !" Said Fae as I poured more popcorn into the bowl.

"But what if I messed up ? I am bad at taking care of things especially people !" I said.

"You aren't bad ! You got a degree in hospitality and tourism , I am sure you are going to be just fine .." she said as I look at her in disbelief.

"Nat .." I said , hoping for a different opinion.

"I hate to say this but .. I kinda have to agree with your sister .. this is an amazing opportunity for you to step out of your comfort zone .." said Nat making my jaw drop in disbelief.

"See , even your best friend agree with me .." said Fae as she gave Nat a side hug.

"Come on Nhu .. this is an amazing opportunity for you .." said Fae.

"No .. no ! I won't go to interview." I said , standing my ground earning a sigh. I pout , turning around.

"Well , I guess you can say goodbye to the opportunity to see Secret Crush .." she said making me freeze , frowning as I slowly turned to her.

"What do you mean to see Secret Crush ?" I asked.

"Ah I forgot to tell you that the boy group that needed a manager is in the same company as Secret Crush .." she said making my eyes widened.

"But since you don't want to go .. I'll just give them a call .." she said , fishing her phone put from her pocket. I sigh in defeat , rubbing my temple.

"Fine .. Fine !" I exclaimed making Nat and Fae look at me.

"I'll go to that interview tomorrow .." I said in defeat making Fae squealed happily as Nat smile widely.

"But just know , I am not doing this just because I want to see Secret Crush .. but also .. because you took the initiative to help me .." I said making Fae giggle.

"Ngaw , my little brother~" cooed Fae as she walked towards me with open arms. I chuckled , hugging her tightly.

"Let me join in~" said Nat as he ran towards us , joining the hug. I chuckled , shaking my head as I  sigh happily.