10

Zee's POV.

I was on my laptop when a notification popped up on my phone making look down. I frown , grabbing my phone to see a new post from the LoveZP fansite. I quickly opened the post on my laptop , reading it.

@LoveZP : hey guys ! I am here to share with you how my day went because why not. Today was the best day for me , well aside from it being my first day of work. Why you asked ? Well , I met 6 wonderful boys that I became friends with at work. You see they are aspiring to be a idol group one day. I won't say much about them for privacy reasons but they remind me so much about Secret Crush. I don't think many people appreciate the hard work Secret Crush or any boyband or even idols in Thailand give.

They work so hard just to hit the expectations of their fans. They work their blood , sweat and tears for us .. I see that in those boys as they practice. It reminds me of how much hard work our Secret Crush boys put in their works. So please , do appreciate the hard work that the boys give and always give them support no matter what. Because seeing all the hard work given by the boys , inspire me to work hard. Susu !

I smile to myself , reading the post.

"Aow , you're still awake ?" I look up from my laptop seeing Talay.

"Hm , work .." I said , sighing as he sat beside me.

"Why are you up ?" I asked.

"Couldn't sleep .." he answered , drinking his water.

"Oh yeah , what do you think of our new manager ?" He asked.

"He is okay , I guess .." I answered , not taking my eyes off from my laptop.

"He is adorable .. for some reason my heart flutters when he talks .." he said making me chuckle.

"Don't tell me you like our manager ?" I asked making him chuckle.

"What ? You're crazy .. but don't you see how adorable he is .. like it's impossible not to like him , don't you think ?" Asked Talay as I chuckled softly.

"So that's why yall needed a new manager .." he said making me nod.

"And I am glad we did .." I said as he smile softly making my heart flutter for some reason.

"Right .." I said , smiling to myself. I then shook my head , closing my laptop.

"Yah , let's get some sleep , we have a whole day of schedules tomorrow .." I said patting his back.

- next day -

Nunew's POV.

I look at the time seeing that it 5:40 in the morning. Getting up this early was a battle for me but I am glad I was able to win the urge to fall back asleep.

"You ready for second day of work , Nhu ?" Asked Max.

"Ah right , you don't mind if I call you Nhu ?" He asked.

"No worries krub , my family calls me Nhu .. so I am okay .." I said making him smile.

"And yes , I am ready for my second day .." I said making him chuckle. We soon arrived at the boys's dorm. I was looking for my phone when I saw a packet of macarons and a note.

'Have a good second day of work , Khun Nu ! Eat well and energized ! Love you ! - Fae ❤️'

I smile , shaking my head and soon one by one the boys appeared , looking all sleepy and half awake.

"They all look soo cute when they are half awake~" I thought in awe.

"Aow , snapped out of it Nhu !" I scolded myself internally , trying to keep my fanboy self away.

"Goodmorning boys~" I said as they all waved cutely making me smile in awe.

"Shall we start heading towards the salon ?" I asked as they all nodded sleepily. My eyes then went to Zee who had his eye half open. His fringe was covering his forehead as he wore his spectacles making him look all soft and cozy. I snapped out of my thoughts , clearing my throat.

"Let's go .." I said , opening the door as one by one the boys got into the van. I shut the door , getting in the front seat.

"Let's drive off  .." I said to Max making him nod as he then started the car , driving off.

After a while , we finally got to the salon where the boys will get their hair and makeup done. I lead the boys in.

"Nhu ?!" I turned hearing a familiar voice making me turn and soon my eyes widened.

"Aow ! Nat ?!" I exclaimed as he then turned to look at the boys who was standing behind me.

"Hoi ! Secret Crush ?!" He exclaimed in disbelief as the boys smiled awkwardly , waving. I look at the boys , smiling awkwardly before turning back to Nat.

"You're Secret Crush's new manager ?" Asked Nat making me nod.

"Yah , Nhu , you're a successful fanboy !!" Exclaimed Nat making me place my finger on my lips , telling him to quieten down.

"Keep your voice down or else the boys will hear you .." I said softly.

"Aow , they don't know you're a fan ?" He asked making me shake my head.

"If I tell them , they'll think that I am working with them just because I am a fan of them .." I said making him nod slowly.

"Yah .. I still can't believe you're Secret Crush's manager.." he said making me chuckle.

"I know right .." I said , happily making him giggle.

"Aow , Nhu .." we both turned our heads seeing Max.

"Oh Max , there you are .." I said.

"The boys are getting their hair and makeup done .." I said making him nod. He then look at Nat. I soon realized Nat was staring at Max in awe.

"Oh um , Max this is Nat , my best friend , he works here .." I said.

"Nat .." said Nat as he put his hand out all of a sudden.

"Max .." said Max as he shook Nat's hand. I look at the both of them who was staring at each other in confusion.

"Uhm , Khun Nunew ?" I turned seeing one of the  staff.

"Could you help me ?" She asked.

"Krub .." I replied before turning to both Nat and Max.

"I'll be right back .. you guys .. can talk and get to know each other .." I said , grabbed my phone as I walked away from the both of them.

"You needed help ?" I asked the staff.

"Krub , I need you to hold P'Zee's hair up while I go grab something .. I am sorry for troubling you but all the staff are busy with the other boys .." she said making me smile.

"No worries , krub .." I said as she smile , walking away. I then went towards Zee who was look down to his phone. I breathe in and out before clearing my throat.

"Hey .." I said making him look up from his phone , looking at me through the mirror.

"Hey .." he said softly.

"Uh , I was supposed to hold your hair up while the staff grab something .. do you mind ?" I asked making him chuckle , shaking his head.

"Okay .." I said softly , walking closer to him. I gently gather his fringe , holding it up gently. I soon look down realizing Zee was staring up at me. I look into his eyes , blinking a couple of time as I felt my heart beat faster.