7

Nunew's POV.

I drank my milkshake , scrolling through my twitter that was filled with many Zee tweets. I sigh happily , watching all the cute and funny videos of him that makes my day more better.

"You know someday you need to stop with all of this fanboy things .." voice out Fae making me lift my head up from me phone.

"You know that it's impossible right ?" I asked.

"You know if Aunt Nin finds out that you're still into this boyband of yours , she'll kill you .." said Fae as she ate her fries.

"Don't worry , she won't find out .. I know how to a hide a secret .." I said making her shook her head. Soon my phone started ringing making me frown , looking at the number before answering it.

"Hello ?" I said as Fae look at me.

"What ?! You mean , I got the job ?!" I asked making Fae's eyes widened.

"Thank you ! Thank you so much !" I exclaimed excitedly and soon hung up.

"So ?!" Asked Fae.

"I got the job !!" I shouted excitedly making her scream in excitement. Everyone around us look at us weirdly. I soon realized we were in a public space. I placed my finger on my lips , calming Fae down.

"You got the job !" She exclaimed as she held my hand making me giggle.

"I can't believe I got the job !" I said in disbelief.

"Did they tell you when you're starting ?" She asked.

"Tomorrow !" I answered making her squeal.

"See , I know you can do it ! I am so proud of you !" She said , caressing my cheek making me smile.

"Congratulations Nhu~" she cooed.

"Thank you~" I giggled making her squeal.

"Today's meal is on me .." she said making me chuckle.

Zee's POV.

I breathe hard , plopping down onto the ground after an intense dance practice.

"You okay bro ?" I open my eyes seeing Talay. I sigh , sitting up as he sat in front of me.

"Me and the boys are getting worried about you .." he said.

"What's up ?" He asked as I push my hair back. Suddenly one by one the boys came and gather around me.

"It's nothing .. just that the company rejected my song again .." I answered.

"Hoi ! Again ?! But that song that you made us listen was great !" Exclaim Mark.

"I agree to what Mark said .." said Tommy.

"Well guess what they rejected it .." I sigh.

"They said it was lacking of emotions ... they say I need to be more inspired .. and tell a story through the song .." I said.

"And how are you going to do that ?" Asked Kacha making me plop down on the floor , looking up the ceiling.

"I have no idea .." I breathed out as one by one plopped down onto the floor , surrounding me.

"You are our leader , for sure you could make something up like you always do .."  said Boun who was laying his head on my stomach.

"Susu leader !" Exclaimed Mark making me chuckle as I then sigh , laying my head on my arm as I look up to plain white ceiling.

"How am I supposed to do it .." I thought. Soon something crossed my mind.

I was walking towards the lift lobby when I exactly bumped into someone.

"Shit .." I thought as I watch his stuff fall onto the ground.

"Oh shit , sorry .." he said , kneeling down to gather all of his stuff.

"Here let me help .. I am so sorry  .. I must be blind .." I said kneeling down making him look at me with his doe eyes. I then hand him , his stuff and soon our eyes met. Soon something caught my eyes. I soon saw a keychain of my logo hanging from his bag. We both then stood up.

"Thank you .." he said , smiling softly.

"No worried , it's my bad for not seeing you ..." I said. I then walked past him , towards the lift lobby. I then turned back to him , frowning within my mask , watching him leave the building.

"Who is he ?" I thought.

- next day -

I got out of the taxi , grabbing my bag as I then stood outside the building.

"Okay Nhu , first day of work , let's not mess things up .." I thought before breathing in and out. I walked into the lobby , walking towards the counter.

"Aow , welcome Khun Nu .. Mr Park is awaiting for your arrival , just go up to level 5 na .." she said making me nod.

"Thank you .." I said making her smile as I then walked towards the lift lobby. I took the lift up to level 5 and soon saw the same lady from yesterday.

"Welcom Khun Nu , this way na .." she said making me nod , following her. Soon I saw Mr Park.

"Welcome Nunew .." he said making me smile.

"I'll be looking forward to working with you na." He said making me bow slightly.

"Thank you for this opportunity , sir. I will definitely not let you down .." I said making him pat my back.

"Come , let me bring you to see the boys .." he said making me nod. He smile before walking.

"This is it." I thought before following him. My heart beat fast as we walked down the different dance studio. Mr Park then stopped at a door as I did the same.

"The boys are about to start their dance practice .." he said making me nod. I soon heard a familiar song.

"Wait .. that song ... it sounds familiar ... it's a Secret Crush song .." I thought.

"Mr Park .." I said.

"Krub .." he answered.

"May I know what's the name of the group that I will be working with ?" I asked , just to be sure.

"Ah right , I forgot to tell you , the group that you will be handled with is Secret Crush .."  he said making me nod but I soon froze in my place once I realized what he said.

"Huh ?!" I exclaimed making him jump.

"S-Secret Crush ? You mean Thailand's biggest boy band ?" I asked , still frozen.

"Krub .. is there something wrong , Nunew ?" He asked as I had my jaw drop.

"U-Uh no .." I said , trying to keep my cool.

"Great , shall we .." he said opening the door , walking in.

"Don't freak out , Nhu. Don't freak out." I told myself , slapping myself mentally , hoping not to freak out. I breathe in and out , keeping my posture before walking in. I was greeted by loud music coming from the speakers. Mr Park look at me as I smile slightly , standing beside him. Soon , I saw .. them. Secret Crush. My boys.

"Boys ! Come over here ! There's someone I like you to meet !" Called Mr Park as the boys turn. They all then came towards us , standing in front of us making me freeze in my place.

"This isn't real .. Secret Crush is standing right in front of me !!" I screamed internally.