𝟰𝟳. 𝗝𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗩𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 🔥🔫

Start from the beginning

"You know, you shouldn't blame the law. Instead, you should blame the bastards, who manipulate it." Vincenzo dramatically makes a shotgun sign on his fingers.

"YEAH!!" Everyone nodded.

"We are blowing the whistle on two organizations today, the Babel Group and Wusang Law." She says while give a two hands she pointed of the two companies.

Everyone clapped her again as they stopped by Mr

Everyone clapped her again as they stopped by Mr. Nam's signal for them.

"Babel and Wusang are responsible for many deaths, but they still have not been brought the justice." Vincenzo said.

"Why you ask? It's because the Seoul Namdongbu Prosecution Service is in their pockets." She makes the point of those of what she said dramatically in front of the stage.

"Starting today, we will expose the truth." Vincenzo says to the point behind the cases that these two organizations have worked so hard to cover up." Vincenzo said.

"We begin at the scene of the crime, Babel Pharmaceuticals and Babel Chemicals." Choyeong said.

"And who's yapping at their heels? Babel's trusty lapdog.... Wusang Law." Choyeong said it again.

MEANWHILE,
AT JANG'S MANSION

Junwoo and his team watched the show that already going on the television at Junwoo's mansion as they watched with annoyed face.

"There's a lawyer at Wusang who used to be a prosecutor. A real piece of work. And she cares more about intimidation tactics than justice. Now, we all know lawyers are busy, but it seems to me that most of her day is taken up by counting all her criminal contacts. So how does someone so busy unwind after a tough day? What do you think?" A whistleblower number one said.

"Oh, you better believe, she dances! HAHAHA!" One of the mask from behind says while laughing out loud. (There must be Chayoung right lmao)

On the television, everybody laughed by the comment.

"Really?" Hanseo shocked while laughing a bit.

"Yeah, that's her." Mr. Han also laughed out loud while Mrs. Choi rolled her eyes at them.

"Would you?" Junwoo chuckled.

"Shut up, you two." She hissed with anger.

"And Wusang Law CEO, he's busy too. Busy sucking up." The whistleblower number one said.

"Me?" Mr. Han confused.

"Oh, hi there. Quick question. Has anyone seen my spine?" One of the mask person dances dramatically.

"What? No way! Am I like that?" He shocked.

Everyone booing over him even Junwoo followed them too.

He embarrassed of himself when his boss mocking him so he sit down silently while upsetting himself.

"I really wanna know who's behind under that mask." He snapped angrily.

"I'm also quick recognize their voice of behind all the stupid mask especially one of the them that who's introduced in front of the TV." Junwoo says while grinning at him.

"Who sir?" Mr. Han and Hanseo says in unison.

"The one person who has sweetest melodies voice behind that the whistleblower number one. Hong Choyeong." Junwoo spoke while staring on the scene.

"How you can recognized by her voice, sir?" Mrs. Choi asked.

"Because she has a chippets voice in the movie of my favorite when I was a kid to watch, Alvin and the Chipmunks. She has Brittany voices." Junwoo leaned his head back on the couch while chuckled by himself.

Oh no Choyeong. You're been caught by the this handsome monster this time 🙂

●◉◎◈◎◉●

AT 25° CONVENIENCE STORE

Daehyun watched the show on his phone by himself at the counter while laughing. Thank god there's no one would notice his laughter inside of his convenience store.

He finished watching the show and starting to call his friend.

"Hey bro. Wuahh nice show by the way. I was enjoying." He laughed

.....

"Yeah, I know. It would be ashamed I didn't join you guys show tonight but why didn't you invite me. It's not fair!" He pouted.

.......

"Yeah, it's okay and how's Choyeong? She's fine?" He worried of his crush.

......

"Glad to hear that she looks more happy when she showed of the show in front of TV. Thank you for calling me back, my buddy agents." He smiled and hung up the phone.

To Be Continue~

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Who is his buddy agents? Who's he calling?

Why he's calling his friend as an agent not "buddy" or "bro" or something?

Did he was an agent too?!

Oh my! Another plot twist came out soon you guys 🫢😲💥

See you on next chapter!
Xoxo,
Rachel ✨