ǝʌlǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

Start from the beginning

"It's okay," Xiao Jun hugged Mo Zi and kissed her cheek. "If you're worried, next time we'll give Mo Xi more money. Give him back this ten thousand."

"Okay." Mo Zi nodded.

The extra income that Mo Xi mentioned was all introduced by MischievousChild. MischievousChild was quite curious about Mo Xi's role as a coder, often bringing him software or programs and asking if he knew how to do this or that. Mo Xi didn't find it annoying. Instead, he answered quite earnestly.

Over time, MischievousChild began to introduce freelance jobs to him. They were relatively simple tasks that wouldn't take up too much of his time and provided decent income. At the very least, it covered his monthly rent.

Mo Xi had a question. Why could MischievousChild find him so many freelancing opportunities, while the information he put on various freelancing websites received no response at all?

MischievousChild's answer was impeccable: Because I have a wide network.

Mo Xi was momentarily speechless, not knowing what to reply. What MischievousChild said seemed to make sense.

He could only blame himself for being too much of a homebody.

While he was thinking, MischievousChild sent another message: "I have a classmate who wants to confess his feelings to a girl he likes. He wants to use code to create a heart. Can you do it?"

Sure, of course he can. Once upon a time, he also wanted to use code to confess his feelings to Pei Hao, but before he could send those lines of code to Pei Hao, they had already entered a relationship. So, those lines of code were buried in his computer, forgotten for many years.

Writing a love confession in code is a unique kind of romance among programmers. However, the romantic aspect lies in the fact that the person confessing writes the code themselves. What's the significance of asking someone else to write the love confession code?

Mo Xi felt puzzled and didn't understand: "Is your friend a programmer?"

MischievousChild: No.

Mo Xi: Then why does he want to write a love confession in code?

Wouldn't making a video or going out to the countryside to set off fireworks be better?

MischievousChild: I don't know.

Mo Xi scratched his head on his side. Well, since the client brought it up and it's not illegal, he had no reason to refuse. As the less powerful party, even if the client asked for code to display colorful hearts in black, he had to do it, right?

Who would argue with money.

Mo Xi asked again: Does he have any special requirements for this "heart"?