Flashback*

"Come in." Rosalynn called as she was sitting in front of the vanity putting on lotion. The door swung open and appeared Michelle. "Hi sweetie, didnt we put you to bed thirty minutes ago?" Ros raised a brow at her. "Yes. But.. but somethings on my mind." She said tapping her foot. Ros and I looked at one another. "Ohh. Okay." Ros said as she walked over to the bed. She climbed in and patted the spot in the middle of us. "Come love." Michelle climbed onto the bed and sat on her knees facing us. I closed my book and set it on the nightstand. "So. Whats on your mind kid?" I asked. She looked down at her hands. "You might think its stupid." "Sweetie nothing is stupid about whatever you're feeling. Your feelings are valid no matter what they may be." Rosalyn told her. She wiped away at her eyes and my heart started to break. Whatever this is must be heavy for her. "I was just thinking." She looked up at me. "Cara and Cece got their names from you right?" I nodded. "In a way, I suppose. Mommy wanted their names to start with the letter C like my name does, but ultimately she picked their names. I didnt have much of a say." I whispered the last part. Ros bumped my shoulder. "Whatever." Michelle looked towards her. "So does their middle name start with an R because of your name?" She nodded. "Yes, thats right." Michelle looked down again. "I thought so." "Hey." I raised her chin to look at me. "What is this about love?" She looked at me as I held her chin in my hand and her lip began to quiver. Her eyes began to water and she just broke out crying. "Ohh baby, come here." I brought her to me and held her close to my chest. Ros began rubbing circles on her back. "Its okay Michelle. Whatever it is you can talk to us, okay? No matter what." I assured her. She pulled back from me, rubbing her eyes. "I was thinking.. I want to have names like yours too. Im the only one who has a different name. I dont want this name anymore, I want a name like my family's." She started to sob again and my heart broke and smiled at the same time. I hate seeing my girl so upset. But I can't believe she wants to change her name to be more like us! "Ohh sweetheart." Rosalynn started. "You want to change your name?" Michelle nodded. Ros and I looked at one another. We both knew we were on the same page without having to utter one word to each other. No need to discuss. "Okay, listen." Ros said. "If you are absolutely sure you want to change your name, Mama and I have no problem with that. But I do want you to know that no matter what your name is, it doesn't change the fact that you are our daughter. I wish you could have came from my belly like your sisters and had your name all along. But you did come from somewhere special. Right here." She pointed to her heart. "And we love you and your sisters so very much. And if you want to change your name then I say lets do it!" She smiled at her. Michelle beamed with joy. She nodded her head rapidly and threw her arms over Ros. "I love you too Mommy." She said. "Hey! What about me?! I gave you both my last name, do I get a hug too?" I poked my lip out making Michelle giggle. She came over and hugged me tight. "I love you too Mama." I patted her back. "So. What shall it be?! What do you want your new name to be?" She crawled back over to Rosalynn, "Will you give me my name too, mommy?" Rosalynn nodded happily. "Of course, my love. Let me think." She tapped on her chin for a moment. "Well. It has to start with a C like Charlotte for mama. So im thinkinggg.. Cameron." Michelle's mouth dropped as she repeated the name to herself. She went and laid on Ros' stomach. "Its so pretty." Ros laughed. "Just like you!" She looked at me. "Do you like it, Mama?!" I nodded. "I absolutely love it!" She looked up. "What about the R?" "Ohh that ones easy. Reese." "Reese? And why was that so easy?" I asked. She shrugged. "Had that one saved for a rainy day." She winked at me. Yeah, sure. Our rainy days are over. Completely dried up. We arent having any more kids. I thought to myself. "Cameron Reese Avery." I said to her. "Do you like it?" She nodded. "I love it. Now I really feel like I belong." She said. "You will always belong to us my sweet girl. Forever and a day Cam." I said. I could see the sparkle in her eyes and I could just tell how much this means to her. "We will make it official Monday morning, okay?" "Okay mommy. Can I sleep here tonight? Please mama!" She directed that to me because she knows I dont usually let them sleep with us. It took forever to break Cara from that habit and finally get her to stay in her big girl bed. Besides, I had plans with a certain someone tonight. "Ohh gosh ya know. I wouldn't want your sister to wake up and get jealous she wasn't able to sleep here too. You know how she can get. She'll make it a wholeeee thing." I tried to convince her. "Ohh, well that's okay. I'll just go get her!" She jumped off the bed and ran out of the room before I could call out to her. "Well that worked out great, huh." Rosalynn said laughing beside me. I looked at her, "Shut it." Shortly after, Cameron came back into the room carrying Celeste and holding a half asleep Caras hand. "Woah, woah, woah Cameron!" She looked at me and shrugged as she placed Cece down on the bed. She immediately laid back down and fell asleep. "I didnt want Cece to be jealous too." I sighed. So much for getting lucky tonight. All three girls laid at the foot of the bed. Rosalynn placed a throw blanket over them and kissed them each. She turned out the light before getting back in bed and cuddling up next to me. "Tomorrow baby, I promise!" She smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Im holding you to it. Good night darling." I kissed her forehead and she relaxed into my chest. I closed my eyes and thanked the heavens for my family. These moments make me feel the luckiest for sure.