Chapter 29 (at the borderline)

Start from the beginning

"I made sure to tell the guy to use almond milk instead of regular milk. And coconut-made yogurt. So it's vegan." She took a cluster off the plate and took a big bite out of it. Her face turned up into a smile. She must be enjoying it.

"You wanna know what would make this even better," Y/n smirked and slowly slid over a short-sized Starbucks cup. "One soy latte with no sugar and one cream." I squealed. To think she got exactly what I would drink with this on point is crazy to me.

"Aww, baby you know me too well." I took the top off the cup and dipped my clusters in the coffee. swirling it around just enough so the coffee flavors would stick to the cluster but not melt the chocolate outside.

Taking a bite of the cluster I hummed and rested my head on Y/n's shoulder. "Here try some." Putting it in front of her face y/n took a bite and almost instantly her face scrunched up. "Meh it's..." y/n looked like she was fighting for her life.

"You don't have to like it." I felt my mood drop and I hooked my arm around Y/n's. "you just have to like me." Y/n pulled her arm out from mine and then put her hand on my waist pulling me in close to her. "What's with the sudden mood change baby."

I felt tears build up in my eyes and I started to get all choked up. "I don't know I guess it's just nerves or something."

"Nerves about what?." I gripped Y/n's shirt and rubbed my cheek on her chest. "You know, Manchester and stuff. The last I was there I was with Malcolm. As well as the whole bombing incident." I let go of Y/n's shirt and started to scoot away from her. "I mean you were there so you should know how I feel."

As memories flashed throughout my mind I felt my chest tighten. And it felt hard to breathe. It was like there was a heavy weight on my chest pushing down on my lungs and cracking my rips I felt like I was suffocating.

feeling a pair of familiar warm arms wrap around my torso I felt as if the weight that was on my chest began to be lifted. "Baby everything is gonna be alright. I promise." slowly I turned to face the owners of those comforting arms. She had a smile on her face but behind that, I could see the tears that wanted to flow out.

how I wished I was stronger. that I didn't cry every time I remembered all the painful moments in my life. That way Y/n wouldn't have to force her tears down so she could be strong for the both of us. And I hated that so much.

Y/n took her hands from off my torso and grabbed my hands gently. Her thumb ran against my knuckles. Gaining my attention. "Hey, why don't we try breathing exercises." I stared at Y/n not knowing what to say.

"Breathing exercises?" I questioned "Yes breathing exercises. It can be our routine now whenever we feel stressed." turning my body to face Y/n I sighed. "Okay let's try it."

Y/n cleared her throat and smiled. "Alright close your eyes." doing what Y/n said I closed my eyes. The darkness enveloped my vision. "Now take a deep breath in through the mouth." I slowly sucked in air through my mouth.

And that's when I felt something soft press up against my cheek. "Now take a breath out through the nose." putting what happened to the back of my mind I breathed out through my nose. And like last time I felt something press softly against my other cheek.

And as much as I wanted to look I kept my eyes closed. "Alright now let's rest." Expecting a kiss on my cheek I was instead welcomed with a peck on my lips making me hum with delight.

I didn't want the kiss to stop so when Y/n pulled away I grabbed onto her head making her yelp allowing me to slip my tongue inside her mouth. Feeling Y/n kiss back sloppily I smirked and my hands started to travel down her body from her neck to her chest and stopping comfortably on her lap.

While her hands remained on my cheeks keeping our faces steady. How sweet and wholesome. I wanted to get spicy and dirty.

Slowly my hands drifted down to her crotch I could already feel her dick hardening against her shorts desperate to break free. My hand gripped onto her bulge making her moan in the kiss. I could feel my pussy clenching down. It wanted a thick piece of dick meat in it and it wanted it now. And I was more than happy to give it what it wanted.

I stood up from my chair not breaking this kiss and slid my way onto Y/n's chair and neatly sat down onto her lap.

At this point, we probably had shared about ten liters of saliva and when we pulled away a trail of saliva broke.

"I want you." suddenly a loud fake cough filled the room "Vic what the fuck it was just getting good." Courtney's voice followed "Look I understand if you are okay with being a part of the I saw Y/n and Ari have sex club. But me, myself, and I refuse to join." Victoria responds making Courtney scoff. "Don't you watch porn?" Courtney retorted back at Vic.

"Fuck you chipolone. That's why your name sounds like Chipotle." Courtney flipped Victoria the bird causing her to walk off. Leaving me and Y/n feeling incredibly awkward. And I slid off her lap and sat back down on my chair.

"Wanna head back to the hotel and have sex." y/n chimed in gaining my attention. "You horny fucker." I elbowed Y/n in the shoulder. "Of course."