disclaimer.

Hey there, just a couple of warnings if you intend to read.

This is a polyamorous fanfiction, that is boy x boy and boy x girl.

This fic also contains mature writing, since the vocabulary (bad words, cursing and all that shit), to description and mention of sexual intercourse, violence, sexual assault, suicide and murder. 

Ok, now, this story contains too drawings made by me, those all are like my covers style (no nudes, so don't worry about that). Tho, I must I say I AM NOT a years-experienced artist. I expect you to be kind with my effort; if you don't have anything kind or respectful to say, then keep it to yourself.

Something important I must say to stay clear in here, is that this story has a plot where some of the characters are not Japanese, that is they are foreigners, and I do not want anybody talking shit about any country nor its people. If by any chance I get to see one single xenophobic, racist or discriminatory comment, I will block you, no warnings. We all are human beings, and we all deserve respect.

All my fics are made with love, and they all meant to have a plot and (at least I hope so), something good you can take to think at the end of the day. I'm not asking to not comment, or to not say your thoughts if you think different than the characters, but there's always a way to say it, and at the end of it all it's my work and my effort, so be kind.

And last but not least, this is not my first language, so consider I don't know either how your culture and humor works, be considered with your words if I made a mistake.

That's all, enjoy, have a good time and let me know if you're liking this fic!