twenty-three.

«Katsuki»

My ass hurts.

It literally hurts.

What the hell was I thinking when I let him top me?

I'm not a bottom, I'm-

I am. But just with him, I swear.

"Good morning, Kacchan."

Don't even talk to me, I'm not in the fucking mood to-

"You made me breakfast?"

Damn bro, looking good today, huh?

He chuckles, walks over to the bed with me. "It's more like I tried, but yes. Here, eat, we gotta go in half an hour."

"Mh.., you ready now? I didn't feel when you woke up."

"Ah, yeah, it wasn't that long ago tho, I took a bath and went to make you breakfast, now I'm just waiting for the dryer. I don't have a single shirt clean, I forgot to do the laundry."

"Yeah, as always."

He chuckles, but he doesn't deepen that topic. Instead, as he watches me eat here, murmurs: "How was your night?"

"Was good. My ass hurt even in my dreams but.., I slept, at least."

He laughs once again, those damn eyes never leaving me. "Did I hurt you?"

"Who the fuck you think you're talking to?"

He huffs, he even rolls his eyes but knows that's just who I am. So when he comes to steal a raspberry from my waffle, I give him something else to talk about.

"Could you know something about curly?"

He sighs, he didn't like that topic either. "Yeah, I.., I found Sero in the kitchen. He and Todoroki will take her to the agency, and back here too. Sero also said Hawks have permission to patrol with her, so she'll stay the entire shift with him."

"So we won't have any time to talk to her until we get back here..."

"Yeah..." He says, nodding, half down. "Let's just hope things turn out well on the day, then."

"Yes..." I whisper. We can't do anything right now, but we will. Eventually.

* * *